Netizens petitioning against NDP funpack call it a “waste of money and resources”
24-5-2020 8:49 AM
Honestboy said:
This year still have celebration meh?

There will still be a NDP celebration, but at the less grander scale. When it is a countries National Day, they would display all their latest state of the art military hardware, so that other countries will not dare to 'conquer' us...... Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking
24-5-2020 8:55 AM
debono said:
There will still be a NDP celebration, but at the less grander scale. When it is a countries National Day, they would display all their latest state of the art military hardware, so that other countries will not dare to 'conquer' us...... Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking

Only display declassified hardwares.

Classified hardwares in the 70s were only shown in the 90s.
CB NDP already still take things for fun. Throw away those FunPack la. Can gice Fun Packs to everyhousehold but must queue to get your free Mask. CB.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
How much they spend on this fun pack?
Thinking
Anyway, all sponsors....
[Image: 246443-675x450-feng-shui-lanterns-charmns.jpg]
Rolling on the flor laughing

22-5-2020 5:38 PM
hfourhappy said:
My thoughts, I rather they give us each household covdi19 pack: hand sanitizer, 1 box of surgical mask, repellents, rebates.

mask and sanitizer how to make ppl feel patriotic.?..
Can give us 2 weeks stay in other Cruise Ships with free food, free laundry and free wifi plan??
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)