New PAP candidates background....

Click image to play facebook video

Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

feels like the sob stories ktv* girls tell me all the time...
If you don’t have the aspiration to be multi-millionaires or even billionaires and will lie and do everything to get there, don’t join pap.
30-6-2020 8:33 AM
just2share said:

walaneh! shock
Bro, more rubbish to throw away meh? Thinking
Sibeh jialat liao lah! Worried
just2share said:

New PSP candidates background ...........

"His father is the founder of Singapore you know ............ so that is very important"

Song boh?

[+] 1 user Likes 5354's post
30-6-2020 8:45 AM
5354 said:
New PSP candidates background ...........

"His father is the founder of Singapore you know ............ so that is very important"

Song boh?

He is the plp PAP back bencher for 26 years you know

Also an elitist doctor who only did 6 weeks of NS

Song boh?

just2share said:

Its okay to have a humble background.
But these guys are selling it hard.

This was done by an author some yrs back.
Actually Ivan Lim is not an exception or anything like that...let me explain.

it is found that the most harsh managers to workers are those from humble background. There are several reason for this. One is they compete hard to climb up so developed certain characteristics. Secondly because they have climbed up from bottom they see those at the bottom as losers - themselves deserving to be on top and others deserve to suffer their plight.

In fact the most charitable managers do not come from humble background like Ivan Lim. They appreciate they have been lucky and accord others with kindness and generosity.

If someone come to you and advertise a humble background ...ask them how much you have now what did you to get it. Most of us from from humble background will stay there because we cannot imagine ourselves kissing asses to climb up like ivan Lim!!!
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
30-6-2020 8:48 AM
5354 said:
He is the plp PAP back bencher for 26 years you know

Also an elitist doctor who only did 6 weeks of NS

Song boh?

Zero chance to be PAP candidate today lah

Netizen will complain until he no face like Ivan Lim

Because he only did 6 weeks of NS

He lucky he born early

All here agree?
30-6-2020 8:49 AM
sgbuffett said:
Its okay to have a humble background.
But these guys are selling it hard.

This was done by an author some yrs back.
Actually Ivan Lim is not an exception or anything like that...let me explain.

it is found that the most harsh managers to workers are those from humble background. There are several reason for this. One is they compete hard to climb up so developed certain characteristics. Secondly because they have climbed up from bottom they see those at the bottom as losers - themselves deserving to be on top and others deserve to suffer their plight.

In fact the most charitable managers do not come from humble background like Ivan Lim. They appreciate they have been lucky and accord others with kindness and generosity.

If someone come to you and advertise a humble background ...ask them how much you have now what did you to get it. Most of us from from humble background will stay there because we cannot imagine ourselves kissing asses to climb up like ivan Lim!!!
Correct, today you talk 人话...... Thinking

Some people who got themselves out of poverty and destitute situation would distance themselves from it to the point of despising those who are not able to. They do not want to be reminded of their past.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)