New PAP candidates background....
30-6-2020 8:49 AM
sgbuffett said:
Its okay to have a humble background.
But these guys are selling it hard.

This was done by an author some yrs back.
Actually Ivan Lim is not an exception or anything like that...let me explain.

it is found that the most harsh managers to workers are those from humble background. There are several reason for this. One is they compete hard to climb up so developed certain characteristics. Secondly because they have climbed up from bottom they see those at the bottom as losers - themselves deserving to be on top and others deserve to suffer their plight.

In fact the most charitable managers do not come from humble background like Ivan Lim. They appreciate they have been lucky and accord others with kindness and generosity.

If someone come to you and advertise a humble background ...ask them how much you have now what did you to get it. Most of us from from humble background will stay there because we cannot imagine ourselves kissing asses to climb up like ivan Lim!!!

lj talk

You would kiss anybody's arrse for self interests

You kissed Roy's arrse, Gilbert's arrse, any oppie's arrse

You also crawl under Temaseks' coattail to lick toes because you stand to gain

These are facts, not false accusations
30-6-2020 9:19 AM
5354 said:
lj talk

When I showed moron sgbuffett my CPF statements, he turned around and kissed my arrse

Said he inspired when he saw my CPF

This is the truth, not false accusation
30-6-2020 9:19 AM
5354 said:
lj talk

I dont kiss up to anyone.

Anyone who supoort the right causes and fight for the interests of ordinary Singaporeans have my support...because i am just an ordinary Singaporean..

The PAp candidates are yes men and yes women like Ivan Lim.....
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
30-6-2020 8:33 AM
just2share said:

Click image to play facebook video

Big Mistake to use the same speech writer...

The PAPayas thought we grow up not knowing anything ah?
Last time when I was small, my next door 2 room flat neighbour collects illegal 4D and chap zee kee, had many shops, and drove a big car. According to my mom, he said he cannot let garmen knows he was earning this type of dirty money, or in actual meaning, filthy rich.
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Now I go CC to exercise, play basketball

Hopefully will not be looked down again by PA staff

They are supposed to serve the community with care

Yesterday the staff at the CC told me to fcuk off, cannot go to the roof top garden to exercise

Luckily I kiss no arrse, asked the Manager what right he has to deny me access to the roof top garden to exercise

Please follow my example, do not kiss TCB elite polished arrse, vote with your balls, not his fart

Get it?
30-6-2020 9:25 AM
sgbuffett said:
I dont kiss up to anyone.

Anyone who supoort the right causes and fight for the interests of ordinary Singaporeans have my support...because i am just an ordinary Singaporean..

The PAp candidates are yes men and yes women like Ivan Lim.....

If they are yes men, why so many resigned?

Perhaps your brain contaminated with oppie farts
30-6-2020 9:33 AM
5354 said:
If they are yes men, why so many resigned?

Perhaps your brain contaminated with oppie farts

Ladies and gentlemen

Yes man is TCB lah, he YESsed for 26 years
30-6-2020 8:49 AM
sgbuffett said:
Its okay to have a humble background.
But these guys are selling it hard.

This was done by an author some yrs back.
Actually Ivan Lim is not an exception or anything like that...let me explain.

it is found that the most harsh managers to workers are those from humble background. There are several reason for this. One is they compete hard to climb up so developed certain characteristics. Secondly because they have climbed up from bottom they see those at the bottom as losers - themselves deserving to be on top and others deserve to suffer their plight.

In fact the most charitable managers do not come from humble background like Ivan Lim. They appreciate they have been lucky and accord others with kindness and generosity.

If someone come to you and advertise a humble background ...ask them how much you have now what did you to get it. Most of us from from humble background will stay there because we cannot imagine ourselves kissing asses to climb up like ivan Lim!!!

You are absolutely correct. We all should continue be ruled by the elites who were born and put at the top. No climbing needed Big Grin
30-6-2020 9:38 AM
5354 said:
Ladies and gentlemen

Yes man is TCB lah, he YESsed for 26 years

Don't like his comment on LHY.

Dr Tan Cheng Bock on Lee Hsien Yang: “Whether he joins me or doesn’t join me, actually it is not important”
Why's the dignity, Mr. Lee.?
30-6-2020 10:05 AM
Migrant said:
Don't like his comment on LHY.

Dr Tan Cheng Bock on Lee Hsien Yang: “Whether he joins me or doesn’t join me, actually it is not important”
Why's the dignity, Mr. Lee.?

When LHY decided to join PSP, his character was assassinated......Dr Tan CB is right to say that whether LHY stood for election is not important, When I see LHY did a walk about in the heartlands, and donated to opposition parties it speaks volumes of him...... Big smile Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)