New PAP candidates background....
#31
30-6-2020 8:49 AM
sgbuffett said:
Its okay to have a humble background.
But these guys are selling it hard.

This was done by an author some yrs back.
Actually Ivan Lim is not an exception or anything like that...let me explain.

it is found that the most harsh managers to workers are those from humble background. There are several reason for this. One is they compete hard to climb up so developed certain characteristics. Secondly because they have climbed up from bottom they see those at the bottom as losers - themselves deserving to be on top and others deserve to suffer their plight.

In fact the most charitable managers do not come from humble background like Ivan Lim. They appreciate they have been lucky and accord others with kindness and generosity.

If someone come to you and advertise a humble background ...ask them how much you have now what did you to get it. Most of us from from humble background will stay there because we cannot imagine ourselves kissing asses to climb up like ivan Lim!!!

[Image: mNFq6Tu.jpg]

This guy in the picture comes from a humble background. Father went to jail. Now the whole world going after him.

Btw, one angmoh who came from a very humble background turned out to be a mass murderer. Hitler was his name.
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Quote
#32
High minister pay already started during LKY time wonder why no one make a big fuss only now.

If it's a matter of principle, should have rejected the idea long ago.

Maybe all scared of the old man.
Quote
#33


Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Quote
#34
30-6-2020 11:55 AM
Obamao said:
[Image: mNFq6Tu.jpg]

This guy in the picture comes from a humble background. Father went to jail. Now the whole world going after him.

Btw, one angmoh who came from a very humble background turned out to be a mass murderer. Hitler was his name.

walaneh! shock
Bro, once a samseng paikia forever is liao lah! Worried
You don't know meh? Thinking
Quote
#35
I came across Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全 - I came across this sign in a lift at BB Central. It indicates that the permit to operate the lift ended on 31 December 2019. But it is still operating. Given the spate of lift mishaps where residents have died and others severely injured (including an elderly lady whose arm was sheared off), I would have thought that the Town Council would pay particular attention to the operational safety of HDB lifts. Mr Murali should see to this quickly. #BukitBatok #SDP #CSJ #4Y1N | Facebook using SGNews https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...gaporenews

VOTE HIM IN
Quote
#36
Its a pity Ivan cannot take the heat.

You need all kinds of people in a team, sometimes you need to field an arrogant representative to handle troublesome foreign entities, like Trump and facebook and a certain doctor from up north.
Quote
#37
30-6-2020 4:36 PM
Observers said:
Its a pity Ivan cannot take the heat.

You need all kinds of people in a team, sometimes you need to field an arrogant representative to handle troublesome foreign entities, like Trump and facebook and a certain doctor from up north.

Ivan this kind will only how Lian to people under him. With his superior, he will lick their lumpars!
Quote
#38
30-6-2020 4:49 PM
lionkingch55 said:
Ivan this kind will only how Lian to people under him. With his superior, he will lick their lumpars!

Like any other life skill, arrogance takes practise. You cannot channel that aggro convincingly if you hadn't done that all your life.
Quote
#39
30-6-2020 11:57 AM
cowrider said:
High minister pay already started during LKY time wonder why no one make a big fuss only now.

If it's a matter of principle, should have rejected the idea long ago.

Maybe all scared of the old man.

You have assumed correctly, the old man is a force to reckon with........ Big smile Big smile Big smile Thinking
Quote
#40
30-6-2020 8:49 AM
sgbuffett said:
Its okay to have a humble background.
But these guys are selling it hard.

This was done by an author some yrs back.
Actually Ivan Lim is not an exception or anything like that...let me explain.

it is found that the most harsh managers to workers are those from humble background. There are several reason for this. One is they compete hard to climb up so developed certain characteristics. Secondly because they have climbed up from bottom they see those at the bottom as losers - themselves deserving to be on top and others deserve to suffer their plight.

In fact the most charitable managers do not come from humble background like Ivan Lim. They appreciate they have been lucky and accord others with kindness and generosity.

If someone come to you and advertise a humble background ...ask them how much you have now what did you to get it. Most of us from from humble background will stay there because we cannot imagine ourselves kissing asses to climb up like ivan Lim!!!

Humble background is not the same as poor background. Both will breed different outcome.

Its just PAP’s way of covering their EGO?
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: