New version of National Anthem to be unveiled today
2-12-2019 1:19 PM
dynamite said:
Yes. Very weird

PAP old tactics of digging out anniversaries to celebrate in order to give out goodies... thumbs up
I strongly feel that three things should not be changed as one wishes: 1 The National Flag, 2 the National Anthem and 3 the Constitution!
Grace Foo better not make us sing about Telling us to:

Go Onwards, when we are moving backwards hor

Progress together, when citizens are left behind,

Let our voices soar, when we are only considered as noise and ignored

Omnipresent said on 20 Nov 2019, that he purposely harassed me to take revenge for Mr IVRSTI who was banned.
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post
"We the citizens of PAP....who build Singapore...." Rolling on the flor laughing
2-12-2019 2:23 PM
Notdumb said:
"We the citizens of PAP....who build Singapore...." Rolling on the flor laughing

"We the ministers of....slap ourselves as one corrupted people..." Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Oda Tetsuro's post
2-12-2019 12:02 PM
Alice Alicia said:
thumbs up

GE coming.
trying to play with our feeling?
my thoughts.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
2-12-2019 1:21 PM
Oda Tetsuro said:
PAP old tactics of digging out anniversaries to celebrate in order to give out goodies... thumbs up

to remind us who build up this nation n to support the new batch of mps that I feel most of them lost touch of the ground.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
2-12-2019 3:18 PM
hfourhappy said:
to remind us who build up this nation n to support the new batch of mps that I feel most of them lost touch of the ground.

Remind us that a change of govt is long overdue. Laughing

New anthem should come with a new government.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post
Only if they put in the time, effort and money to make stinkaporeans life better instead of this meaningless re-versoning of our NATIONAL PLEDGE!!

FOR FUGG SAKE ...... STINKAPORE IS IN A RECESSION .... you wanna meddle with a pledge which we been for the pass 50+ years

WHERE IS THE SENSE of PRIORITY

Oooops priority is on foreign traxhes ... everything must be sparkling dandy for them and stinkies are to serve them
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
If this current ruling party indeed were to change our National Anthem to a new Anthem, then it only goes to show they are no longer thinking for us as they have come to a point that they only think for themselves.

忘本无义者,该被换至.
[+] 1 user Likes Kangtangman's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)