Ng Eng Hen on Aloysius Pang’s death: Gun lowering mechanism had no malfunctions
[Image: 701534.jpeg]

http://theindependent.sg/ng-eng-hen-on-a...functions/
Quote:“Everything asked for by the COI will be released to them – I do not foresee any information that needs to be withheld for security reasons. We owe it to CFC(NS) Pang and his family, indeed to all Singaporeans, to get to the bottom of what happened, and make things right, to ensure the safety of the NS training system as a whole.

Then release the finding to the public lah!
Angry
Just only hor..... What if the NCO did shout the commands but AP didn’t hear them?
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
11-2-2019 5:50 PM
hfourhappy said:
Then release the finding to the public lah!
Angry

You think the most likely reason they keep dragging, when this case only 3 people 99.999% be at fault?
Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself, the storm will pass.
11-2-2019 5:54 PM
p1acebo said:
Just only hor..... What if the NCO did shout the commands but AP didn’t hear them?

Then it is Nco responsibility to make sure he received a feedback before engage right?
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
No one is wrong..blame the dead man
Accidents are usually human error. Mechanism no error because it suppose to move the way it is intended.

I think I would want to know which human error is accountable for this. Not pointing the finger at the person pressing the button, but the way the sop is written to ensure no casualties is flawed.
Nowadays NS boys so small size ..so fragile like strawberries ...
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
omitofo! next life born as son of steal your egg, serve in ac room, no ordeal to suffer.
Just need to install a keep clear alarm with lighting when lowering down the barrel inside the tank.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)