sister
most here older than you Rolling on the flor laughing

That's true. That's why I dedicate this song to them.... Laughing

Good bye youth, a hometown you can never return to. Crying
There is only OneWorld. One big farking world. Big smile
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hNqNdo7nViI
19-7-2018 9:57 PM
Kangtangman said:
The song may be okay just that the singer, her vocal is not that good. As she uses a lot of 假音 which resulted the song to sound kind of off...

Her vocal uses lot of her nasal too...so the song turn out to be just okay nothing outstanding. In my opinion.

she got use 假音 here meh? i didnt hear any.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKNus_404JU

One of my favourite Ahtiong singer & song. thumbs up
only blur like sotong emperor kid brother, sotong emperor more blurrer
Are you ready?

Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
I have stopped listening to current pop songs.... why? Because many are audio-tuned, with fake performance with the fake audience to make the show look nice & shiny.

Even life concert performance are mostly double with lips syncing technics.... it is very hard to tell if he/she lip sync or not....

26-7-2018 9:26 AM
Mark Koh said:
I have stopped listening to current pop songs.... why? Because many are audio-tuned, with fake performance with the fake audience to make the show look nice & shiny.

Even life concert performance are mostly double with lips syncing technics.... it is very hard to tell if he/she lip sync or not....

i believe those china's singing program are "sugar coated". but just like a woman with abit of 'touch up' here and there. its still an enjoyment to see a chiobu..

Big Grin Big Grin
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)