No one would believe Singapore Govt is really so bloody stupid.
7-11-2019 6:49 PM
Surfer said:
Implication that you pay peanuts you get monkeys? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Or
Can it be The World's Highest Paid "Stupid" Govt?
[Image: Hb26VfL.png]
[Image: ErbwqBF.png]

$4B gone....no big deal...they can make it back easily by imcreasing GST
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
7-11-2019 6:21 PM
sukhoi35 said:
No one would believe Singapore Govt is so bloody stupid.
Lost S$ 4 bn and yet, Andhra Pradesh Govt told Singapore to f.uck off.

And none would even believe Singapore politicians are the worlds highest paid either.
How can that be?

They are not stupid, just not streetwise. If they are stupid they will not be having such high salaries on the planet. But being bookworms they just didn’t have the experience of those battle scarred boardroom warriors and gutter Politicians worldwide.
7-11-2019 6:59 PM
JESUS said:
They are not stupid, just not streetwise. If they are stupid they will not be having such high salaries on the planet. But being bookworms they just didn’t have the experience of those battle scarred boardroom warriors and gutter Politicians worldwide.

A world class capital city would be constructed within a short time.

Andhra Pradesh Govt says F.uck Off
Dont know got wash $$$ or not. Rolling on the flor laughing
7-11-2019 6:56 PM
sgbuffett said:
[Image: Hb26VfL.png]
[Image: ErbwqBF.png]

$4B gone....no big deal...they can make it back easily by imcreasing GST

They said no state funds were used... only private companies invested... I wonder any from glc that type of private companies???
7-11-2019 6:21 PM
sukhoi35 said:
No one would believe Singapore Govt is so bloody stupid.
Lost S$ 4 bn and yet, Andhra Pradesh Govt told Singapore to f.uck off.

And none would even believe Singapore politicians are the worlds highest paid either.
How can that be?

Because the 70% are really stoopid in every erection and cannot see clearly
Ppl make mistakes and we can understand and forgive... but not when they claim to be world class and command world class pay but zero accountability on their substandard performance.. also.. for goodness sake.. dun claim to be white saints when one is even blacker than kettle by inch of sooth..
[Image: 0c8GvfA.jpg]
illegal to test IQ.if driver go in4 more ins ass pain ,right ? where's the brain really.
7-11-2019 7:17 PM
Raphael05 said:
Ppl make mistakes and we can understand and forgive... but not when they claim to be world class and command world class pay but zero accountability on their substandard performance.. also.. for goodness sake.. dun claim to be white saints when one is even blacker than kettle by inch of sooth..

Singapore Govt has invested S$ 4 bn and has created a substantial number of jobs across the state of Andhra Pradesh.

And actively promoted Andhra Pradesh as an investment destination.

Yet, the Andhra Pradesh Govt says F.uck Off
[+] 1 user Likes sukhoi35's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)