Now US overtakes China in covid 19 infection
Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered patients, and death toll by country due to the COVID 19 coronavirus from Wuhan, China. Coronavirus counter with new cases, historical data, and info. Daily charts, graphs, news and updates

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

[Image: l2tP9Ki.png]
========================================

Haha, 3 retardeds are in my ignore list at this moment.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

at least 10x china cases...watch n see hor.. Bye
How come first world countries can be attacked by the virus so easily?
26-3-2020 1:59 PM
NaPoLeon PorLumPar said:
[Image: 861281.jpeg]

https://www.ibtimes.sg/china-hiding-covi...-why-41580

China - officially 3,153 people have died from COVID-19.

But Beijing authorities announced on March 19 that over 21 million cell phone accounts were cancelled while around 840,000 landlines were closed, which gives an idea that probably these closed numbers belonged to the people who died due to the disease.

The digitization level is very high in China. People can't survive without a cell phone. Dealing with the government for pensions and social security, buying train tickets, shopping... no matter what people want to do, they are required to use cell phones. All Chinese use their cell phones to generate a health code. Only with a green health code are the people allowed to move in China now. It's impossible for a person to cancel his cell phone.

The Chinese authority introduced mandatory facial scans on December 1, 2019, to confirm the identity of the person who registered the phone. The people in China also have to sync their bank accounts and social security account with their cell phone as all the apps can detect the SIM card and then check with the database to make sure the number belongs to the person.

In China, it is mandatory to install a cell phone app and register their personal health information. The app can generate a QR code which is possible in three colours to classify a person's health condition. In this case, red means the person has an infectious disease, while yellow and green represent the possibility of infectious disease and no sign of such illness respectively.

answer is simple.....3 china mobile companies almost every month shouted increased in subscribers.....why suddenly a dive down in numbers....all kind of reasons, but those who died under WV also 1 of the reason.....china death toll is definitely not 3000+.....1% of these lost in cell phone user is good enough..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

精准演算!感染约121万例,死亡数据恐怖,这才是真实的中国数据!

真实的中国数据......感染约121万例,死亡数据恐怖....
if true, so? who started so many of these threads here everyday about china, US....to lie to con....
all these communist dogs....stir shyt & lies here everyday shamelessly....their children & whole family?....this country?.... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
US infected number is not just 100,000, it should be 1,000,000 (10x anoounced figure).

Why? The reason is simple. The test cost of covid in US is US$ 2,000 (not counting the hospitalized expenses). Who can afford? Of course, many died without going through the test.

Unlike China and Singapore, the test and hospitalized cost for covid 19 is 0 (or near 0).

Big Grin

But the death is so low...means better heath care systems
27-3-2020 6:25 PM
keys said:
But the death is so low...means better heath care systems

The death under influenza is 22,000 so far since Sep 2019. Is that low?

Some of these 22,000 deaths were posthumously (after death) tested positive for covid 19. I don't want to speculate or estimate their deaths due to covid.

US test for covid medical fee is US$ 2,000. Do you think people can afford the test? Unlike Singapore and China, test and treatment for covid is almost free.

27-3-2020 6:38 PM
Sand said:
The death under influenza is 22,000 so far since Sep 2019. Is that low?

Some of these 22,000 deaths were posthumously (after death) tested positive for covid 19. I don't want to speculate or estimate their deaths due to covid.

US test for covid medical fee is US$ 2,000. Do you think people can afford the test? Unlike Singapore and China, test and treatment for covid is almost free.

No..you r missing my pt...US is now the hotspot but death is just 1k
aiya, 明明知道都是假的,还当真? really sorhai.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)