OG:: 23yo msian worker hacked sink.ie boss to death in Sungei Kadut
14-3-2019 9:32 AM
Melo_Melo said:
That's you have to see how their ppls behave in their own country......

You didn't address my question - Do you consider FW as potentially violent ?
"We've got friendly neighbors? Grow up!" - LKY
SINGAPORE — The 22-year-old man suspected of murdering another man at Sungei Kadut on Monday (March 11) was charged in hospital on Wednesday.

Yee Jing Man, a Malaysian, faces one count of murder, an offence punishable with the death penalty.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/su...ged-murder
14-3-2019 3:44 PM
Simon said:
SINGAPORE — The 22-year-old man suspected of murdering another man at Sungei Kadut on Monday (March 11) was charged in hospital on Wednesday.

Yee Jing Man, a Malaysian, faces one count of murder, an offence punishable with the death penalty.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/su...ged-murder

walaneh! shock
Bro, sibeh jialat liao lah! Worried
Sure die one lah! Confused
14-3-2019 10:15 AM
Simon said:

They r more cohesive lah. They wont mind dying to protect their own kind unlike sinkees being conditioned to kaki gu kaiki. Rolling on the flor laughing
14-3-2019 10:15 AM
Simon said:

walaneh! shock
Bro, I won't sweep all FW into 1 rubbish bin lah! Worried
But I'll keep an eye on them to make sure no monkey business from them lah! Confused
14-3-2019 3:50 PM
Notdumb said:
They r more cohesive lah. They wont mind dying to protect their own kind unlike sinkees being conditioned to kaki gu kaiki. Rolling on the flor laughing.

yes..when comes to Najib - they are "united". However when comes to $ and self enrichment, your average Johorian goes back to being another economic migrant workers.

We don't need a better example from last GE when Ah Lim asked those patriotic JHK to leave SG job and and work in Bolehland..

What happen since then ? United? Sure lah Big Grin

[Image: thousands-motorbike-causeway.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)