OG!! Definite proof Honestboy retard is clone of Stuka76 (DishonestDogfarker)
Almost 95% of Honestboy Rep Points are given by shis clone Stuka76 (DishonestDogfarker)!!!

Both of these two shitheads are clones of the master clone maker Toad

Pg 3
[Image: JDMJZQV.png]

Pg 2
[Image: AzopPx8.png]

Pg 1
[Image: A15rjI3.png]
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
You jealous I didn't gift you any Rep points ah? Rolling on the flor laughing Honestboy will automatically get a Rep point for every negative post that he made against you Big Grin

Treeswing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, Polanski (orlando), WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)

[Image: UtHI8Pc.jpg][Image: 2VE6o2d]
10-10-2019 3:29 AM
The Godfather said:
You jealous I didn't gift you any Rep points ah? Rolling on the flor laughing Honestboy will automatically get a Rep point for every negative post that he made against you Big Grin

Treeswing

*shake head*

Hey Toad, you're terminated!!!

Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
I am not the one who terminated himself by admitting he is a chow Ah Neh pretending to be a fake Chinese hor. Laughing

9-10-2019 4:56 PM
Sentinel said:
Black means not Chinese even though some chinese are dark skin

Take me for example I dun hv yellow skin
My skin has red tint, not yellow
But i am not red indian lor

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-%E2%80%9C...er?page=17

10-10-2019 12:33 AM
Sentinel said:
You are a racist
In certain lighting, i hv yellow white tint but mostly red tint more predominant

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-%E2%80%9C...er?page=17

Treeswing

10-10-2019 3:31 AM
Sentinel said:
*shake head*

Hey Toad, you're terminated!!!

Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, Polanski (orlando), WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)

The blatant rigging of the Rep Pt system

This master clone maker Toad is truly from IMH, spending 24/7 of shis time here at SgTalk astroturfing with a hidden agenda

Too bad for shim in SgTalk there is this Truth Seeker and Guardian of Truth, the anointed messenger of GOD
I stand guard against bullies, liars, deceits, hypocrites, charlatans, braggarts, twister and purveyors of FAKE NEWS and Grub Ratings!!

I am also the anointed dispenser of Quantum Karma

Crossed me and get ready to be terminated
I suffer no fools

I'm the The Cosmic Watcher
thumbs up Big hug
Yeah, please do carry on showing everyone in here that you are indeed in urgent need of being warded at the IMH for your delusional beliefs that you are God's Messenger and that you are the descendant of imaginary fire breathing dragons. You can join all the crazies there who have similar delusions of grandeur and invincibility. Laughing

Treeswing

10-10-2019 3:51 AM
Sentinel said:
The blatant rigging of the Rep Pt system

This master clone maker Toad is truly from IMH, spending 24/7 of shis time here at SgTalk astroturfing with a hidden agenda

Too bad for shim in SgTalk there is this Truth Seeker and Guardian of Truth, the anointed messenger of GOD
I stand guard against bullies, liars, deceits, hypocrites, charlatans, braggarts, twister and purveyors of FAKE NEWS and Grub Ratings!!

I am also the anointed dispenser of Quantum Karma

Crossed me and get ready to be terminated
I suffer no fools

I'm the The Cosmic Watcher
thumbs up Big hug

10-10-2019 3:56 AM
The Godfather said:
Yeah, please do carry on showing everyone in here that you are indeed in urgent need of being warded at the IMH for your delusional beliefs that you are God's Messenger and that you are the descendant of imaginary fire breathing dragons. You can join all the crazies there who have similar delusions of grandeur and invincibility. Laughing

Treeswing

Must ask your permission to be the anointed messenger of GOD, is it DF??

You are of baboon ape OOA ancestry, you are not fit to question me, THE DESCENDANT OF THE GREAT MIGHTY CHINESE DRAGON!!

Now shooo.....get out of my sight, go to that small corner and masturbate to your gut's content DF!!
RED ALERT! MAD MAN RUNNING AMOK IN SG TALK. Laughing

Treeswing

10-10-2019 4:02 AM
Sentinel said:
Must ask your permission to be the anointed messenger of GOD, is it DF??

You are of baboon ape OOA ancestry, you are not fit to question me, THE DESCENDANT OF THE GREAT MIGHTY CHINESE DRAGON!!

Now shooo.....get out of my sight, go to that small corner and masturbate to your gut's content DF!!

10-10-2019 4:03 AM
The Godfather said:
RED ALERT! MAD MAN RUNNING AMOK IN SG TALK. Laughing

Treeswing

I dun expect a baboon ape to appreciate this high level of sophistication and intricacy in the spiritual realm

Keep digging that smelly hole Stuka
This is all you can achieve

*shake head*
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)