OG!!! Definite proof Schroder is clone of Stuka76 (DishonestDogfarker)!!!
[Image: j87g1xb.png]

Wah, one whole of page of Rep Pts given by shis own clone Schroder to shimself

The blatant rigging of the Rep Pt system

This master clone maker Toad is truly from IMH, spending 24/7 of shis time here at SgTalk astroturfing with a hidden agenda

Too bad for shim in SgTalk there is this Truth Seeker and Guardian of Truth, the anointed messenger of GOD
I stand guard against bullies, liars, deceits, hypocrites, charlatans, braggarts, twister and purveyors of FAKE NEWS and Grub Ratings!!

I am also the anointed dispenser of Quantum Karma

Crossed me and get ready to be terminated
I suffer no fools

I'm the The Cosmic Watcher
thumbs up Big hug
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
I just love uploading crystal clear screenshots that convincingly rebut false and baseless accusations from Cheena Morons like Sentinel (Stuka76). 050 Now Sentinel has no choice but to further make the ridiculous claim that I like to private message all my so called clones in a futile attempt to justify his false accusations. Laughing

This forum has far too many PRC Cheena Commie Hanjian Roti Prata sellers. Hence, the real need for screenshots, photographic and video evidence to prevent them from flip flopping, twisting and turning the Truth to suit their hidden malicious agendas.

[Image: lc3DboV.jpg]
[Image: xVNiGs7.jpg]

[Image: ek1dDer.jpg]
[Image: RRKiGXV.jpg]

Treeswing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, Polanski (orlando), WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)

[Image: UtHI8Pc.jpg][Image: 2VE6o2d]
10-10-2019 5:00 AM
The Godfather said:
I just love uploading crystal clear screenshots that convincingly rebut false and baseless accusations from Cheena Morons like Sentinel (Stuka76). 050 Now Sentinel has no choice but to further make the ridiculous claim that I like to private message all my so called clones in a futile attempt to justify his false accusations. Laughing

This forum has far too many PRC Cheena Commie Hanjian Roti Prata sellers. Hence, the real need for screenshots, photographic and video evidence to prevent them from flip flopping, twisting and turning the Truth to suit their hidden malicious agendas.

[Image: lc3DboV.jpg]
[Image: xVNiGs7.jpg]

[Image: ek1dDer.jpg]
[Image: RRKiGXV.jpg]

Treeswing

Thanks very much for posting all these screenshots that further incriminate you Stuka

When we say you're SgTalk 1st class moron, you truly deserve the title

Bye Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
wonder what are these private small talks among these commie cheenana hjs about their own kinds ah?
10-10-2019 6:32 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
wonder what are these private small talks among these commie cheenana hjs about their own kinds ah?

A psychologist once told me when I asked him why a murderer commits murder:
When we look madness in the eye, we don't ask why because madness is irrational
maybe just simple one line messages like are you free tonight? old gays?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
10-10-2019 7:23 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
maybe just simple one line messages like are you free tonight? old gays?

Yalor, you know this nuthead Stuka, everything relies on screenshots, so shim will go to extreme to fabricate the deceit down to the individual details, but as usual, shim likes to use such screenshots shim created to brag and in the process, that's how I exposed shim as Nicole the faggot, because shim forgot to blur that detail....wahahaha!!!
why 2face?
why the need to clone here?
i mean in real life we already cloned ourselves so why here? a virtual anonymous world unless u r arrested?
so why? tell me?
today u r superman
next day batman?
for what?
i mean if i want to puck u, i do here. if i want to say nice i do here too. who knows? of course u may be banned but whats the point sia!

anyway i [email protected] topic and never [email protected] the nick..

so wadehell..
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)