OG! Dow is surging now!
#31
26-3-2020 10:44 PM
QE3 said:
Wow, Uncle Dow is extremely strong. 127fs4573872
Never pierce bottom bolingerband also can cheong up like nobody business.

Divergence spotted now
More like pump and dump operation.
Catch kateks and bulls at the same time.

I hope it is not pump and dump.....but is being pumped up with the 48 billion rescue package....... Big smile Big smile Big smile
Quote
#32
26-3-2020 10:44 PM
QE3 said:
Wow, Uncle Dow is extremely strong. 127fs4573872
Never pierce bottom bolingerband also can cheong up like nobody business.

Divergence spotted now
More like pump and dump operation.
Catch kateks and bulls at the same time.

which time frame chart is showing a Divergence?
Quote
#33
26-3-2020 10:05 PM
theold said:
Holding a very small quantity for a long period. It has risen for the past few days. JP Morgan has been, jumping up and down, calling people to buy here and buy there.

The world is cheaper now than it was before. You will profit if you are still alive later.

Will they use the printed money to buy futures?
Dow Jones - 22,552.17 +1,351.62 (6.38%)
STI Green Green Today...Huat...Argh.
Big Grin

Once in a life-time opportunity to start bottom fishing for a few good n cheap counters.
Quote
#34
Laughing
Quote
#35
26-3-2020 11:05 PM
AhMoan said:
which time frame chart is showing a Divergence?

Do you think is reversal or just dead cat bounce?
Bye bye Kiss
Quote
#36
27-3-2020 6:40 AM
teeth53 said:
Dow Jones - 22,552.17 +1,351.62 (6.38%)
STI Green Green Today...Huat...Argh.
Big Grin

Once in a life-time opportunity to start bottom fishing for a few good n cheap counters.

What counter to buy? Maybe use my spare money to buy upon a suicide mission.
Quote
#37
27-3-2020 7:36 AM
TalkingStock said:
Do you think is reversal or just dead cat bounce?

To be honest, I don't know. I can only tell you I have covered 40% of my positions when Dow touches 22000 and I'll probably hold the other 60% over the weekend.
[+] 1 user Likes AhMoan's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: