OG: How is the ground now? Good or not?
Yesterday 12:12 AM
sogo said:
i also dunno. 2011 my friends and mother's friend's sons all got jobs. now i heard quite a few are jobless liao.
[Image: FC1ErT1.jpg]
Yesterday 12:12 AM
sogo said:
i also dunno. 2011 my friends and mother's friend's sons all got jobs. now i heard quite a few are jobless liao.

Give a few angpows and people forget already? This is impossible. Surely Singaporeans are not that cheap?!!
30-6-2020 11:33 PM
sogo said:
How come everyone saying oppositions will be wiped clean.
The dumbfarks want CECA to over run Singapore??....... Surprised

Yesterday 12:07 AM
sogo said:
so jobless ppl hoping that pap can give them jobs? Rolling on the flor laughing

Of course ..... not hoping but expecting ....
If not why you vote them ..... you won't vote a government that can't provide jobs for the people right ???
Oppositions sure win more than 50%! thumbs up
Yesterday 12:16 AM
Ionel said:
Give a few angpows and people forget already? This is impossible. Surely Singaporeans are not that cheap?!!

really $600 or 900 can last how long. i rather take one of the jobs held by ceca and have dignity.
PSP : 24 seats

WP : 27 seats
Yesterday 12:21 AM
DODO said:
Of course ..... not hoping but expecting ....
If not why you vote them ..... you won't vote a government that can't provide jobs for the people right ???

i've been through 98, 2001 or 2003. was jobless a couple of times but i dun think pap got help me before. i could last years on temp jobs just to survive. then after a few years economy recovers then pap claim credit when it was USA leading the recovery. but back then nothing to blame. jobs were little with many jobless sinkies. so better sinkies getting the job i cannot blame anyone. now sinkies are jobless and ceca getting well paying jobs. what logic?
Yesterday 12:26 AM
Cityhantam said:
PSP : 24 seats

WP : 27 seats

sure boh. dun anyhow hamtum.
Yesterday 12:23 AM
Cityhantam said:
Oppositions sure win more than 50%! thumbs up

not possible lah. sinkies are stupid one.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)