OG: How is the ground now? Good or not?
I have observed enough in my 30+ years the masses in Spore are kiasi,kaisu,kiabo....that play well into PAP strategy..
No Sinkie wants their district turn into slum and without a PAP kindergarten
1-7-2020 12:52 AM
sogo said:
now is lease problem. upgrade also useless. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes rat28's post
1-7-2020 1:21 AM
rat28 said:
I have observed enough in my 30+ years the masses in Spore are kiasi,kaisu,kiabo....that play well into PAP strategy..
No Sinkie wants their district turn into slum and without a PAP kindergarten

With 92 billions gone. No more upgrades liao. Even met extension also stopped
1-7-2020 1:19 AM
Ionel said:
Let's see if GE2020 we hear them roar!

I think the sick man of asean title still remains.
30-6-2020 11:41 PM
DODO said:
Seem like you wanted to know or taste the ground ......
Very hard to know from the forum....
You have to go to the ground .....
I think the ground now is sweet .......

Ground is quiet.
Maybe pap.also wondering ground how also. Social distancing. Cannot get feedback. All hiding at home
The reason why many sinker still vote PAP is because of forumers like u. Talk big but never offer solutions...so the more u fear monger them, the more they vote PAP since u offer no solutions. Only possible opp winners are WP, TCB and CSJ. The rest opp can dream on like u.
Really?... it is Malaysia begging Spore to open border with them because all their business are dying and their workers cannot come over to make money
1-7-2020 1:28 AM
sogo said:
I think the sick man of asean title still remains.
1-7-2020 6:08 AM
rat28 said:
Really?... it is Malaysia begging Spore to open border with them because all their business are dying and their workers cannot come over to make money

This sogo guy got no credibility one la...talk cock without facts u believe him ?
This is a trait of our oppies ..that why they never win Rolling on the flor laughing
1-7-2020 6:09 AM
Sim Tian said:
This sogo guy got no credibility one la...talk cock without facts u believe him ?
1-7-2020 6:12 AM
rat28 said:
This is a trait of our oppies ..that why they never win Rolling on the flor laughing

Exactly.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)