OG: How is the job market now?
Should get the useless MP Josephine Teo to tell us how many citizens got a job via few vacancies seen in JobsBank? Or used for Employment Pass application only.

Both Bad & Good economy, jobs are still easily sent to FTs under their noses.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
One lady looking for a job. Ask for specific time. Max 4 hours. Reason. She got an elderly to look after so have to be home at a certain time.
True story.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post
12-6-2019 12:32 PM
Migrant said:
One lady looking for a job. Ask for specific time. Max 4 hours. Reason. She got an elderly to look after so have to be home at a certain time.
True story.

Yes, I believe you.

That is why the useless P A P will always FAIL.

Middle-age is the sandwich class and need to look after the young and the old. If the salary is low, might as well work part- time instead of getting a good full time job to pay for a maid at home.

I heard that our useless MOM allowed SEEK from Australia to set up business here. I saw their salary they offer is 1/3 the salary of their own Aussies doing the same job.

Angry
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
12-6-2019 12:37 PM
Ola said:
Yes, I believe you.

That is why the useless P A P will always FAIL.

Middle-age is the sandwich class and need to look after the young and the old. If the salary is low, might as well work part- time instead of getting a good full time job to pay for a maid at home.

I heard that our useless MOM allowed SEEK from Australia to set up business here. I saw their salary they offer is 1/3 the salary of their own Aussies doing the same job.

Angry
Angry Angry Angry
12-6-2019 10:46 AM
sogo said:
Heard job market quite jia lak. That is why so many ppl driving grab plus sending food.

But then people still chocking up loans to buy condos. Cannot be you drive grab then keep buying condos right?

Kind of very strange indeed.
Especially with the recent launch of new sgd$20 notes, I see snaking queues too...
12-6-2019 12:05 PM
Ola said:
Should get the useless MP Josephine Teo to tell us how many citizens got a job via few vacanciesv JobsBank? Or used for Employment Pass application only.

Both Bad & Good economy, jobs are still easily sent to FTs under their noses.

Yes Bro.
Those probably cant help much at all.
I read someone post here many weeks back saying went to skill future courses and in the end only security job available to him.
12-6-2019 1:10 PM
hfourhappy said:
Kind of very strange indeed.
Especially with the recent launch of new sgd$20 notes, I see snaking queues too...

maybe jobless ppl very free go queue?
12-6-2019 1:34 PM
sogo said:
maybe jobless ppl very free go queue?

I saw all change 20 pieces , that is $400.
12-6-2019 1:45 PM
hfourhappy said:
I saw all change 20 pieces , that is $400.

can sell online to make some money.

changed liao also never lose any money. even poor ppl also can change what.
12-6-2019 10:46 AM
sogo said:
Heard job market quite jia lak. That is why so many ppl driving grab plus sending food.

But then people still chocking up loans to buy condos. Cannot be you drive grab then keep buying condos right?

When the economy is bad, even Grab drivers and Grab delivery workers will be hit. If a man has lost his job, why would he be taking Grab? Where does he want to go that he must take Grab? Unless he has saved up a big nest of eggs, I think he will start to save money and cook more at home than order delivery...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)