OG: Murali angry scurrilous attack made against his family...CSJ comments....
now you know why the upgrades are taking so long to complete cos Ah mu has to take care of his family business. where got time for you bb residents
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post
30-6-2020 11:10 PM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Thinking

so fast play " victim card for votes "

There is no such comment or video...Even in hardware zone about Murali son or whoever..

Murali cook up this story himself, maybe want to implicate CSJ and play the victim card as comment by many.....
[+] 1 user Likes Liews's post
Yesterday 1:05 AM
Liews said:
There is no such comment or video...Even in hardware zone about Murali son or whoever..

Murali cook up this story himself, maybe want to implicate CSJ and play the victim card as comment by many.....

Pls , what hardware zone, I ban from there never see or go there liao Laughing SPH forum still
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
30-6-2020 10:09 PM
sticw said:
Irrelevant to GE and the law has already dealt with.

I certainly hope PAP side will also not attack Dr Chee saying he used his family for his political agenda. Or that LHY is with PSP and then talk about his son and related.

Actually pap set the stage for this long ago by always attacking the personal life and history of candidates. It has a record, even malign and persecute people for being 'marxist' when they didn't even know the meaning of the word. Name calling slinging mud it all began with them. I am nearly 60 and remember each GE...they started it. I was hardly a teenager when I bought a book from B Jeyaretnam standing in a corner outside the old Cold Storage along Orchard Road. He was a nationalist and so is CSJ. I doubt that CSJ would go so low as pap. I have met the man and he doesn't do this sort of thing. He is NOT pap.
Yesterday 1:15 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Pls , what hardware zone, I ban from there never see or go there liao Laughing SPH forum still

Many ppl can't find the video or comment...Many ppl comment Murali ownself said, ownself hurt, for a non existing video...Part timer in BB never do work, now pattern all come out..Victim card..
[+] 1 user Likes Liews's post
Yesterday 1:22 AM
Liews said:
Many ppl can't find the video or comment...Many ppl comment Murali ownself said, ownself hurt, for a non existing video...Part timer in BB never do work, now pattern all come out..Victim card..

It's strategy. He brings it up first, so no matter if it gets exposed later. This way looks good on him...victimised!
Yesterday 1:22 AM
Liews said:

Ah Mu is really cunning and trying to hit below the belt. I have never seen such a useless mp.
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post
30-6-2020 7:57 PM
maipenrai said:
Buahhhh, this is like on que like that Big Grin

Last time he got his men to hit David Ong about his affairs until he half dead lying on the stage already then he rode on stage on his white horse and said:

You never kick a man when he's down, there's no honour in that. For all I know, David Ong is a good guy, but sometimes good guys make bad mistakes. Who hasn't?

I won't be surprised if this is another act Big Grin

SDP speakers hit out at ex-MP David Ong but Chee holds off
https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/sd...-holds-off

This is his speciality.

Just like how he was the ho lung, the go between, to persuade Chiam to withdraw his resignation but ended up playing Chiam out when he reported back to CEC that Chiam continued to insist on his condition to be met before he would withdraw his resignation but this was disputed by Chiam later.

You can read about it here:

https://mothership.sg/2019/08/what-happe...sdp-split/

Have you read about 台湾连战 story?
连战是出了名的好好先生。
可是他却打了老婆,一开始没人相信他会打老婆。
可见,大家都认为他的老婆有多糟糕。

Go and read it.
https://theme-udn-com.cdn.ampproject.org...%2F3284737

Do you know Dr Chee personally? 127fs4573872
Ah Mai is good at 断章取义,胡说八道的家伙。
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Dr Chee sure win liao thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
人正不怕影子歪
false flag operation?...sympathy ploy?...when u desperate anything is on the table
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)