OG: Murali angry scurrilous attack made against his family...CSJ comments....
30-6-2020 5:59 PM
sgbuffett said:
Who is tye a.hole to go and talk about somebody's son.....his son is not the one running elections.

Person is doing a disservice to everyone. And risk blackening the opposition with gutter politics.

Election should not carry out attacks on people's family.

Being a public politician will likely get scrutinised by any people from the public....... Worried
Yesterday 5:59 PM
sgbuffett said:
Just want to clarify.

The story about is son is confirm fake?

I thought in the video he was complaining someone drag his son past into public but i did here him say it is fake.

It’s real. His son did committed some offences and had done his sentence. Not sure exactly what he did and the sentence though ..
Just now on tv
When media ask
He like wanna cry

Zzzzzz I always say here
As politician you cry ???

Don’t use LKY
LKy cry is due to the
Decision to split
Out from Malaysia

He cry for country

Not for personal matter

These new pap really like cry babies
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Yesterday 9:05 PM
Honestboy said:
It’s real. His son did committed some offences and had done his sentence. Not sure exactly what he did and the sentence though ..

I saw some details circulating in WhatsApp. Apparently the son is like those second generation prince of China officials lah, do drugs and f#%k gals etc. The girls with him kena sentence straightaway but the son continued to enjoy his protected privileged life until years later then pay for his offences...
I think Murali is making the matter worse
Bukit Batok are beginning to wake up
And start noticing him ......... in a negative way
They are thinking, why you keep talking about your son and not our problems
I won’t be surprised he loses
Every family has a skeleton in the cupboard

No one is perfect

I believe it’s not easy for him to speak up about his son in the public

He could have worked too hard and neglected his family and he feels guilty about it

His son is an adult now, there is nothing much he can do about it, he is giving back to the society as a way to redeem his guilt

Honestly, looking at him, he is not the type aiming for million dollar salary as a minister. MP’s pay is nothing compared to his earnings from the law firm.

I believe he wants to serve sincerely and BB residents will give him his votes.
Seriously disagree.
If families can sue sue sue and FOOKing sue each other etc. Some won’t hesitate to use anything ...

Today 10:18 AM
Honestboy said:
Every family has a skeleton in the cupboard

No one is perfect

I believe it’s not easy for him to speak up about his son in the public

He could have worked too hard and neglected his family and he feels guilty about it

His son is an adult now, there is nothing much he can do about it, he is giving back to the society as a way to redeem his guilt

Honestly, looking at him, he is not the type aiming for million dollar salary as a minister. MP’s pay is nothing compared to his earnings from the law firm.

I believe he wants to serve sincerely and BB residents will give him his votes.
Singaporean Lives Matter not an election

FACT : Foo Mee Har is my sister in law
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)