OG: Olivia received >$60m in dividends when hyflux losses $115m
[Image: vDmylS2.jpg]
Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
This SIAS is opening the cupboards with all the skeleton?

Has Hyflux says how much each shareholder, preference shareholders, perpetual securities holder will get in return if the deal with the Indonesian company goes through?
11-2-2019 9:27 AM
just2share said:
[Image: vDmylS2.jpg]

If she can plough back the $60 million or more received back into the business, I would salute her.
11-2-2019 9:34 AM
sudoku said:
If she can plough back the $60 million or more received back into the business, I would salute her.

It is an impossible dream, nobody in her/his right mind will plough into a company which is going to rescue a belly up company........... Crying Crying Crying
They don't care about the retail investors. They take their own money and run first. She knows once money in her pocket it will be hard for anyone to try to claw back.

Integrity, morality? It is only for the low-middle class society to value.
Just saying...
[+] 1 user Likes toothpick's post
11-2-2019 9:46 AM
debono said:
It is an impossible dream, nobody in her/his right mind will plough into a company which is going to rescue a belly up company........... Crying Crying Crying

what is good is that she plough back all she gotten and all her assets back and distribute to all shareholders, preference shareholders, perpetual shareholders, i would salute her.
11-2-2019 9:34 AM
sudoku said:

DREAM ON! Laughing
11-2-2019 9:46 AM
debono said:

$60mil can borrow from banks to start up hyflux 2 to scam ppl money again lo.. why still care abt hyflux 1?
[+] 2 users Like Raphael05's post
11-2-2019 9:50 AM
toothpick said:
They don't care about the retail investors. They take their own money and run first. She knows once money in her pocket it will be hard for anyone to try to claw back.

Integrity, morality? It is only for the low-middle class society to value.

She is a Christian hor.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
On one hand, she says she pity those retirees who lose alot of their life-savings in Hyflux bonds, on the other hand, she took so much money from the company that cause an even higher lost. WTF!!!
[+] 1 user Likes JungleSurvival's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)