OG: Olivia received >$60m in dividends when hyflux losses $115m
preference shareholders n bonds..kena sucked dried thr....the ceo/directors/,mgt salaries n bonuses..

oso paid dividends n ponzi accountings to induce more bonds n shares...

so obvious...its a scam...too bad..those coffin $$ from CPF oso kena conned..

5
[+] 2 users Like oldbird's post
Quote
11-2-2019 7:46 PM
polanski said:
Will she give the money to the church?

Maybe she will do a Hyflux to the church too Rolling on the flor laughing
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
11-2-2019 5:38 PM
oldbird said:
v nice..outside..

rotten to the core...inside.. Laughing

Placebooo like this type. Coz it’s damn smelly thumbs up
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
[+] 1 user Likes Oneworld's post
Quote
More to come .......many many more to come ...... Surprised

After done deep deep analysis and can confirmed that 10 investments 99.99% = Con/scam

that the reasons why i parked all my coffin $$$ in FD or under the pillows.........

Kiss
事后诸葛亮 .....Big Grin
Quote
12-2-2019 2:03 AM
cwc29 said:
More to come .......many many more to come ...... Surprised

After done deep deep analysis and can confirmed that 10 investments 99.99% = Con/scam

that the reasons why i parked all my coffin $$$ in FD or under the pillows.........

Kiss

FYI .....

THE best FD Bank = OCBC

THE best Pillow = TEMPUR Comfort Pillow

Tongue sticking out
事后诸葛亮 .....Big Grin
Quote
Dividend to Olivia cannot be faulted because all shareholders also receive same dividend per share. She is a major shareholder so her stake also vanished along with others.

What is questionable is her salary and bonuses. These are clear conflicts because CEOs are motivated to prolong life of a failing business to keep collecting salary package. ..sometimes by borrowing and rights issues sometimes knowing that the money will burnt off and never be repaid.

The line of defense for investors is accuracy of account and underwriters/banks rating agencies with expertise to analyze the accounts. However all these agencies have conflicts of interests. That is why lending to companies was previously done by big bond players who themselves have expertise.

Problem is retail investors being lured into bond markets in recent years with things like perbs ..or retail bonds.

These should never have been allowed because companies marketers can exploit retailers.

SIAS should challenge regulation rather than stepping in after the fact.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
12-2-2019 4:17 AM
sgbuffett said:
Dividend to Olivia cannot be faulted because all shareholders also receive same dividend per share. She is a major shareholder so her stake also vanished along with others.

What is questionable is her salary and bonuses. These are clear conflicts because CEOs are motivated to prolong life of a failing business to keep collecting salary package. ..sometimes by borrowing and rights issues sometimes knowing that the money will burnt off and never be repaid.

The line of defense for investors is accuracy of account and underwriters/banks rating agencies with expertise to analyze the accounts. However all these agencies have conflicts of interests. That is why lending to companies was previously done by big bond players who themselves have expertise.

Problem is retail investors being lured into bond markets in recent years with things like perbs ..or retail bonds.

These should never have been allowed because companies marketers can exploit retailers.

SIAS should challenge regulation rather than stepping in after the fact.

As the CEO and the Company Director, why can’t she be faulted to issue dividend when the company is already in dire condition? There is an obvious conflict of interest between her role as the CEO, Chairman and the biggest shareholder. Just because minority shareholders are receiving some tiny dividend payout, that doesn’t mean the decision is in good faith and for the going concern of the company.
[+] 1 user Likes Honestboy's post
Quote
12-2-2019 4:40 AM
Honestboy said:
As the CEO and the Company Director, why can’t she be faulted to issue dividend when the company is already in dire condition? There is an obvious conflict of interest between her role as the CEO, Chairman and the biggest shareholder. Just because minority shareholders are receiving some tiny dividend payout, that doesn’t mean the decision is in good faith and for the going concern of the company.

I concede i missed this point....hollow the finances to pay herself dividends and send company downhill.

She and shareholders benefit from dividends as bond holders left holding more risk.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
Quote
12-2-2019 5:03 AM
sgbuffett said:
I concede i missed this point....hollow the finances to pay herself dividends and send company downhill.

She and shareholders benefit from dividends as bond holders left holding more risk.
I am not sure. Are bond holders treated as banks or share holders by company directors? From the looks of this dividend case, I think status of bond holders and banks are similar.

Quote
How is 34% a major shareholder?
Just saying...
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: