OG:: Punggol residents kpkb foul smell from pasir gudang, some feel dizzy & vomit
#31
15-3-2019 5:13 PM
Notdumb said:
Walaneh still alive? Rolling on the flor laughing

U better chain your china wife ..wait she runaway
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#32
15-3-2019 8:09 PM
SLine said:
Sengkang is now q safe. Hospital nearby. Little time lost

That one is community hospital.

Rolling on the flor laughing
官以民为本,民以食为天
Quote
#33
15-3-2019 8:11 PM
QE3 said:
That one is community hospital.

Rolling on the flor laughing

U prefer void deck issit ?
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EXBB's post
Quote
#34
National development ought to review further HDB flats at Punggol point and Northshore district.
Quote
#35
15-3-2019 8:48 PM
talkcover said:
National development ought to review further HDB flats at Punggol point and Northshore district.

What you want them to do?
They are planning to build hdb at Pulau Ubin and Pulau Tekong.
Rolling on the flor laughing

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/press-...lau-tekong
官以民为本,民以食为天
[+] 1 user Likes QE3's post
Quote
#36
15-3-2019 7:21 PM
Notdumb said:
Who's the super goondu who paid $1m for BTO? Rolling on the flor laughing
Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#37
15-3-2019 8:57 PM
QE3 said:
What you want them to do?
They are planning to build hdb at Pulau Ubin and Pulau Tekong. Rolling on the flor laughing

They too optimistic.
Need someone to wake them up. sotw

Laughing
Quote
#38
15-3-2019 8:09 PM
SLine said:
Sengkang is now q safe. Hospital nearby. Little time lost

Also got columbarium
Quote
#39
15-3-2019 8:57 PM
QE3 said:
What you want them to do?
They are planning to build hdb at Pulau Ubin and Pulau Tekong.
Rolling on the flor laughing

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/press-...lau-tekong

I don't that HDB will be building flats in Pulau Tekong, cos that island is for military training, as it has virgin forest to train in....... duntell duntell duntell duntell
Quote
#40
15-3-2019 9:15 PM
debono said:
I don't that HDB will be building flats in Pulau Tekong, cos that island is for military training, as it has virgin forest to train in....... duntell duntell duntell duntell

Nearer to DZ. Rolling on the flor laughing


官以民为本,民以食为天
Quote
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: