OG:: ~S$370m in payouts erroneously credited to firms under JSS in Oct
8-4-2021 5:13 PM
forum456 said:
How can PAP govt be so incompetent to pay out 370 millions of taxpayers money wrongly ?

Any minister to take responsibility and resign ?

SEE , SEE THAT ! THIS IS WHY MY ULTRA RICH UNCE ALWAYS FEDUP PAY TAXES NOW A DAYS FEEDING THESE " USELESS GREEDY NEW PAP , ONLY KNOWS HOW TO GET BENEFITS FOR THEMSELVES, CIVIL SERVANTS "

HELLO PEOPLE PAY TAXES IS TO HELP TO SOCIETY , THE NEEDY , FOR THE COUNTRY PROGRESS NOT FOR YOU ANYHOW PLAY AROUND WITHIN YOUR PUBLIC SECTORS, STAT BOARDS!

SERIOUSLY MISS LKY .....IF LKY STILL AROUND THIS WILL NOT BE HAPPEN!
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
forum456 said:
How can PAP govt be so incompetent to pay out 370 millions of taxpayers money wrongly ?

I am shocked with Govt’s excuse for own mistakes.

Companies were blamed for wrong dates and not getting permission to re- start projects.

When in the JOb Support Scheme, IRAS auto- tabulates base on CPF Contributions ( according to Straits Times) and not on projects.

[Image: MoUV6vw.jpg]
forum456 said:

Wah Piang! Not sure if my reading and conclusion is correct.

IRAS is only doing the payout. Cannot fault Heng SK.

MOM only provides names of Singaporeans who are eligible. Cannot blame JoTeo.

MTI issues the permission for re-start of work. Obviously, Idiot Chan didn't inform IRAS, lah. Should sack Idiot Chan.

"All here AGREE"? You know who I am quoting.

Rolling on the flor laughing
PAP is rojak and prata.
No wonder someone must resign today. Your see the picture?
no head is going to roll. pap is always right, if they are wrong then the voter is to blamed. But the voter also never voiced out if pap is wrongs , just silence and so be it. What is wrong but no consequences if made mistakes, then what the point who doing right things or wrong things. Impartial is missing here...
No wonder..Heng step heng step step
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
Lets get worried about our CPF...better check if interest paid is correct or not amd the Gas n Water bill not sure the gauge is accurate or not.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
Is this linked to someone stepping down today? Such coincidence?
MOTI is under CCS and MOM is under JT..

Since CCS is now fighting for PM post, make sense for JT head to roll..

And yes, someone head should roll here.. It doesn't matter if most of the money can be recovered, but rather the extent of the error.. 370 millions is a lot lot of money..

PS: OYK say he is disappointed when people kp that we donated 27 millions, we are now talking about 10 times that amount.
Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)