OG: Seems like recession got no effects on these people.
[Image: 2hf1hrk.jpg]
Aiyah . . . .ERA again?

They were blacklisted for coming up with devious schemes like Admission Fee to enter to browse units.

This picture, must be one of their lies and deceit again.

Hopeless ERA.

. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Few months back, I went to the showroom, and holy cow, it was packed with buyers...
But....I say but, packed with buyers doesnt mean they buy.
Perhaps they will consider before buying and as usual, property agents will say today launch have special discount bla bla bla...I dont buy that.
14-7-2019 6:46 PM
hfourhappy said:
Few months back, I went to the showroom, and holy cow, it was packed with buyers...
Perhaps they will consider before buying and as usual, property agents will say today launch have special discount bla bla bla...I dont buy that.
But if u dun buy also dun bother to go down
14-7-2019 6:53 PM
sogo said:
But if u dun buy also dun bother to go down

intention to buy but must see their showroom first before decide.
14-7-2019 6:38 PM
Ola said:
Aiyah . . . .ERA again?

They were blacklisted for coming up with devious schemes like Admission Fee to enter to browse units.

This picture, must be one of their lies and deceit again.

Hopeless ERA.

Got sell express pass or not?
14-7-2019 6:46 PM
hfourhappy said:

and you were one of those went there to kaypoh but no money to buy right? Don’t waste their time. They are just making a living. If you are not interested to buy or your mindset is still HDB level, please watch from outside, don’t waste their time showing you everything, and then you say I still like to live in the well.
14-7-2019 7:01 PM
Honestboy said:
and you were one of those went there to kaypoh but no money to buy right? Don’t waste their time. They are just making a living. If you are not interested to buy or your mindset is still HDB level, please watch from outside, don’t waste their time showing you everything, and then you say I still like to live in the well.
Rolling on the flor laughing
Honestboy said:

Bro, I am not wasting their time, I tagged with my friends too, they too are capable to buy 3 room condo easily...
Honestboy said:

Bro, if wasting their time, then probably 90% are wasting their time in the showroom isnt?
How like that?
Must put on the signboard and say , you come must buy? Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)