OG: Singapore economy grows just 0.1% in Q2, lowest in decade and worse than expected
The dafts will continue to vote them when economy is weak. Crying
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
12-7-2019 9:27 AM
wulala said:
Trade war is just an excuse. Many hint already comes from the G20 submit. Singapore no close door sales. it may get worst if the leader is not going to do anything. Preparing the people to upgrade tactic is not much of use already. Our highest paid leaders basically has no idea on how to go about closing deals, only waiting for people to approach them for deals. notworthy

study ntu and nus no jobs liao. upgrade with $500 can do what? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
pay cut for the puppies please! Laughing
My view is, this is the lowest SG will face this year and will not go negative. It will rebound
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
12-7-2019 9:43 AM
sogo said:
study ntu and nus no jobs liao. upgrade with $500 can do what? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

can kill time. Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Property price completely delink from real economy.
That pointing to speculated valuation by few developers and rich buyers.
Dangerous times is coming soon...
12-7-2019 9:52 AM
Tangsen said:
My view is, this is the lowest SG will face this year and will not go negative. It will rebound

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
There is a lot of money floating around but so many fears are holding back. That's why property price is holding. I think after this quater, things will be better. Recession usually catches people unaware. What I am seeing is slow or stagnant growth.

12-7-2019 9:54 AM
Moonrab said:
Property price completely delink from real economy.
That pointing to speculated valuation by few developers and rich buyers.
Dangerous times is coming soon...
Quote:Billionaire inventor James Dyson likely paid cash for the $73.8 million ultra-luxe super penthouse he has bought in Tanjong Pagar, according to documents obtained by The Straits Times.. Read more at straitstimes.com.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/dy...-penthouse

Heard this is what they are trying to do. Attract all the rich people in the world, here. I cannot believe some foreign rich bloke would pay this type of money for a condo in Singapore.
Waaaa ... you want SG to sink meh?

12-7-2019 9:56 AM
fisherx said:
Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)