OG: Singapore economy grows just 0.1% in Q2, lowest in decade and worse than expected
12-7-2019 2:08 PM
alpha said:
Condo transaction volumes have declined substantially. Last month's condo resale volume dropped 20.5% from the May 2019, and crashed 42% compared with last year June 2018.

Not surprised.
12-7-2019 10:16 AM
OLT said:
we have to thank him, he just paid 11million stamp duty to singapore.

Laughing I didn’t calculate. The price alone was enough to stump me. But yes, he’s contributing to our economy by paying so much stamp duty.
阳虚则外寒,阴虚则内热,阳盛则外热,阴盛则内寒。
Means no erection this year?
12-7-2019 2:39 PM
Goodyear said:
Means no erection this year?

either u play fear factor. sinkies will scared.
I never believe in their numbers.... their basic principles are cooking the books to please bosses...lol
Yes, if don't have erection, cannot satisfy their other and both will suffer.
12-7-2019 3:25 PM
thermo-rx said:
I never believe in their numbers.... their basic principles are cooking the books to please bosses...lol

If boss say 1, you dare to say 2?

At best, you can give a thesis on 1 to the boss.
I predict recession this year. Confirmed. If not I chop my kkj

Erection this year? I’m not so sure
12-7-2019 3:25 PM
thermo-rx said:

I was in a meeting when a consultant was discussing with the developer's PM in front of the big boss developer.

They were discussing about "poultry". The architect was describing about chicken and the developer's PM was describing about duck. We can only sit there and try not to laugh out loud.
12-7-2019 3:21 PM
sogo said:
either u play fear factor. sinkies will scared.

70% very scare cant get chicken wings. Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)