OG: Sinkapore must prepare for deep recession.
Last recession Obama rally G20 leaders to work together to revive world economy....

This time we have a clown in charge.....
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
26-3-2020 12:51 PM
sgbuffett said:
Hi why is there need to refund?
What happened to the deposits ...why cannot refund?
All rental need security deposit.
When lease expire and tenant not renewing, the landlord must refund the deposit within the stipulated period.
26-3-2020 12:29 PM
wulala said:
what recession, next quarter show some good data.. reset... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

q2 will be worst because of zero tourists etc.
26-3-2020 12:57 PM
sogo said:
q2 will be worst because of zero tourists etc.

they will do magic to the numbers. Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
How deep is deep?
[Image: exam-at-gynaecologist-office-610441708-5...6dd2fb.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
26-3-2020 1:05 PM
wulala said:
they will do magic to the numbers. Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

if many ppl default on debts u see how they going to hide.
26-3-2020 1:18 PM
sogo said:
if many ppl default on debts u see how they going to hide.

open the carpet sweep... gone... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Back to reality, Gen YOLO have never experience what is recession before. Good luck to those heavily in debts, these group of people are most likely to go into depression. If situation persist, family break ups, social unrest may set in. dunsee dunsee
later see 3.30 announcement
Bye bye Kiss
26-3-2020 1:34 PM
wulala said:
open the carpet sweep... gone... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Back to reality, Gen YOLO have never experience what is recession before. Good luck to those heavily in debts, these group of people are most likely to go into depression. If situation persist, family break ups, social unrest may set in. dunsee dunsee

after 2008. constant bull run lah. easy mortgage, easy loans. credit card limits all doubled can borrow and sign. i think they kenna this one once all will be frighten. Rolling on the flor laughing
They should allow debt repayment to be stretched for 6 to 12 months without any penalty during a pandemic.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)