OG: Uncle threaten to cut commuter's penis when told to lower vol inside mrt train
11-2-2019 12:46 PM
wendychan said:
Noise pollutionis a real issue
Too many self centred un civil people around with their phones and tablets

We want peace and quiet when travelling in MRT trains, turning the player full blast is not being considerate....he should be chastised...... Angry Angry Angry
11-2-2019 12:45 PM
Kurusami said:
In 10 years' time, one-third of Singaporeans will be aged 50 and above.
The greying population is a very real issue which many failed to take note.

One-third. If you walk out of your house, you'll see grey haired people all over.

Without my village boys coming to Singapore ….. there will be no one to build roads, houses, bridges, MRT, etc.

Without my village boys coming to Singapore …… the retail shops will go the way of dinosaurs and Mandy Liu's dirty spa will dry out.

Without my village boys coming to Singapore …… businesses will be hard pressed to find customers.

walaneh! shock
Bro, balek kampong lah! Angry
You and ALL your village boys lah! Angry
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
11-2-2019 12:48 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
but some of yr boys talk very loud. they may think this place is guangdong foshan, hv to shout across the mountains

Get used to it. My village boys ….. all hakkas ….. communicate by singing 客家山歌

walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, there's a speaker phone at the door to talk to the driver lah! Worried

Circle line got driver or driverless? Driver also cannot do anything leh. Sekali, the old man also wants to cut off his as well! Rolling on the flor laughing
Listen to some ching chong song still need to blast so loud meh Ah Beng? Really in the CNY mood I guessBig Grin
More examples of how my village boys woo chicks.

pai kia ... nothing new
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, there's a speaker phone at the door to talk to the driver lah! Worried

bro, circle line no driver
11-2-2019 12:51 PM
Kurusami said:
Get used to it. My village boys ….. all hakkas ….. communicate by singing 客家山歌

So I conclude that you are a Hakka, with dark skin........? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
11-2-2019 1:14 PM
debono said:
So I conclude that you are a Hakka, with dark skin........? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

like justice bao?

[Image: M6pJbwG.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)