OG:: Workers at Environment Bldg in Newton evacuated...PUB staff kena
14-2-2020 2:55 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
he din mention wuhan, but you habitually putting it into his butt.

and as a cunning chewhu fox, of cos you wun use the word "profiteer", instead, you insinuated he did.

and he gave masks to his neighbour to protect himself, sourcing for sanitizers for the same purpose.

omg, recalcitrant liar!
he din mention wuhan, but you habitually putting it into his butt.

and as a cunning chewhu fox, of cos you wun use the word "profiteer", instead, you insinuated he did.

and he gave masks to his neighbour to protect himself, sourcing for sanitizers for the same purpose.

omg, recalcitrant liar!
14-2-2020 3:01 PM
Schroder said:
i swear..I do not have so many clones like you and I am not SgBuffet. So what he wrote, the lies, are not my words...

You see! He said he had contacts in Shenzhen, he did not need to come to this forum and ask members where to find masks....but at the same time, he asked the forum, "Anybody knows where to find sanitiser suppliers...?"

So his suppliers are more resourceful than us when it is "masks" but at a loss when it is "hand sanitsers", and that's the rare occasion when SgTalk members are quite useful...

Is that a lie or speaking with a forked tongue?
Sanitizer can bought anywhere. Its only the price that make the difference
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto Conejo's post
14-2-2020 3:02 PM
Ernesto Conejo said:
Sanitizer can bought anywhere. Its only the price that make the difference

His contacts in Shenzhen can even find a stock which is in short supply such as a mask. But he needs to ask SgTalk members where to find suppliers for what you say is found everywhere? Looks like after reading your post, it is clear that panda is a recalsimi liar, trying to defend SgBuffet for sending 400 masks to communist China instead of sharing it with Singaporeans...
14-2-2020 3:02 PM
Schroder said:
omg, recalcitrant liar!

Yes! You, Schroder, is a recalcitrant LIAR!

It has been double confirmed many times!
14-2-2020 11:18 AM
Huliwang said:
If NEA shut down that means PMD riders can run amok liao. No one to catch them....... Thinking
Big Grin
14-2-2020 3:07 PM
Schroder said:
His contacts in Shenzhen can even find a stock which is in short supply such as a mask. But he needs to ask SgTalk members where to find suppliers for what you say is found everywhere? Looks like after reading your post, it is clear that panda is a recalsimi liar, trying to defend SgBuffet for sending 400 masks to communist China instead of sharing it with Singaporeans...
Just state your fact and opinion , no point calling each other liar.
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto Conejo's post
SINGAPORE - Nine more coronavirus cases have been confirmed here, with six linked to the Grace Assembly of God church.

The church is now the biggest cluster, with 13 confirmed cases. The first two patients there tested positive on Feb 11.

Three more new cases have also surfaced, bringing the total number of those who have been infected to 67, the Ministry of Health said on Friday (Feb 14).

This includes a PUB employee; an administrative staff who works in the Environment Building.
Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
14-2-2020 10:55 AM
Alice Alicia said:
More cases liao. notworthy

One affected, all office workers asked to go home...
If we see many of such cases, then office building will be very quiet.
Okay..not so bad.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
Very contiguous virus spreading easily ...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)