OG:: Workers at Environment Bldg in Newton evacuated...PUB staff kena
14-2-2020 3:01 PM
Schroder said:
I swear..I do not have so many clones like you and I am not SgBuffet. So what he wrote, the lies, are not my words...

You see! He said he had contacts in Shenzhen, he did not need to come to this forum and ask members where to find masks....but at the same time, he asked the forum, "Anybody knows where to find sanitiser suppliers...?"

So his contacts are more resourceful than us when it is "masks" but at a loss when it is "hand sanitsers", and that's the rare occasion when SgTalk members are quite useful...

Is that a lie or speaking with a forked tongue?

"do not have so many clones ..." means you really have only a few? why do you need clones for what?
Now everybody fear what if the building they are working really got cases of infection?
Troublesome.
But hey, some love it, can wfh.
Maybe he caught Covy while trying to catch Dengue
14-2-2020 7:19 PM
hfourhappy said:
Now everybody fear what if the building they are working really got cases of infection?
Troublesome.
But hey, some love it, can wfh.
Love to suffer permanent damage to lungs heart and liver?....... Thinking

14-2-2020 7:21 PM
Huliwang said:
Love to suffer permanent damage to lungs heart and liver?....... Thinking

Permanent damage to vital organs is scary........life will be shortened..... Thinking Thinking Big smile
14-2-2020 7:27 PM
debono said:
Permanent damage to vital organs is scary........life will be shortened..... Thinking Thinking Big smile
And feeling miserable everyday of their remaining life.......

[Image: t2WTKt0.png]
Studies have shown that these respiratory droplets spread farther when the air is cold and dry. Studies done many years ago showed that the “regular” coronavirus (one of the causes of the common cold) can survive on surfaces 30 times longer in places with a temperature of 6 degrees Celsius compared to those where the temperature is 20 degrees Celsius and humidity levels are high. More recently, scientists from Hong Kong University (HKU) including Professor Malik Peiris and Professor Seto Wing Hong showed that low temperatures and low relative humidity allowed the SARS virus to survive much longer than they would in high temperatures and humidity.
HKU team argued that this may be the reason warm and humid Southeast Asian countries did not have SARS outbreaks, unlike Hong Kong and Singapore where in their words, there is “intensive use of air-conditioning”. Thus, just as with influenza, the 2019-nCoV may slow down when the sun starts to shine more and the weather warms up in temperate and subtropical countries.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)