OMG, Xmas Trees are Out Already...
#1
Surprised
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, p1acebo)

[Image: _daily__so_much_nope_by_powerofsin-dbplb65.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
Quote
#2
In Taipei a few of those shopping mall has put up their X’mas tree too.
[+] 1 user Likes Kangtangman's post
Quote
#3
Xmas is time to spend spend spend Laughing Laughing
Quote
#4
Yes u can decorate ur house one month in advance. U will still need to shop around. As a Christian u need to dress up ur house so that the angels can visit n id u thumbs up they will inspect n see if u have done it up correctly too.
Quote
#5


Quote
#6
10-11-2019 7:15 PM
Sim Tian said:
Yes u can decorate ur house one month in advance. U will still need to shop around. As a Christian u need to dress up ur house so that the angels can visit n id u thumbs up they will inspect n see if u have done it up correctly too.

Not true yah. Angels will visit you if you have Christ in your heart and are Godly. Nothing to do with wreaths, christmas trees, stocking and santa claus. Geek
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post
Quote
#7
10-11-2019 7:25 PM
luncheonmeat said:
Not true yah. Angels will visit you if you have Christ in your heart and are Godly. Nothing to do with wreaths, christmas trees, stocking and santa claus. Geek

Of course la...i say that for impact la.
Quote
#8
I no more put up x Mas tree,thrown away,heard it’s an abomination...
[Image: o6LvhOb.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
Quote
#9
10-11-2019 7:33 PM
Lukongsimi said:
I no more put up x Mas tree,thrown away,heard it’s an abomination...

you become jews now ? Big smile
Quote
#10
Jeremiah 10/Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move.
[Image: o6LvhOb.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: