Officer rejected suggestions to evacuate NSF Dave Lee
aiya all die leow.. move on la.
In future, this should not happen.

The night before, instead of having seven hours of rest as required, CFC Lee and his fellow servicemen were punished for various infractions and made to do activities including bear crawls, sprints and push-ups without the knowledge or sanction of supervisors.
This has been ongoing since day 1 ns was implemented 40+ years ago
14-1-2021 10:02 AM
hfourhappy said:
This is murder!
Bastard!!!! Angry
PAP should just stop NS service or make it voluntary instead.

Anyway, new Citizens themselves also do not do NS. Why make our brothers and cousins do NS to protect Foreigners?

[Image: hxaf7M5.png]
I demand Apology from Josephine Teo.
Yesterday news got show the family member been interview came out from the court.

The mum claim " What to do ? Can I don't accept it ? " INDIRECTLY CAN tell she is not happy with the Hearing inside and NO CHOICE has to accept it what they conclude "

NEXT she also claim " This incident can be HANDLE EASY BUT Yet .... "

This is WHY I KEEP MENTION , EVER SINCE LHL TAKE OVER , ALL THESE PUBLIC SECTORS, SERVICES , STAT BOARDS ARE CRAP " TOO MANY Chiefs INSIDE "
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
14-1-2021 10:40 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Yesterday news got show the family member been interview came out from the court.

The mum claim " What to do ? Can I don't accept it ? " INDIRECTLY CAN tell she is not happy with the Hearing inside and NO CHOICE has to accept it what they conclude "

NEXT she also claim " This incident can be HANDLE EASY BUT Yet .... "

This is WHY I KEEP MENTION , EVER SINCE LHL TAKE OVER , ALL THESE PUBLIC SECTORS, SERVICES , STAT BOARDS ARE CRAP " TOO MANY Chiefs INSIDE "

Can't accept also bo pian. They always win one. How to fight?
14-1-2021 10:38 AM
Ola said:
PAP should just stop NS service or make it voluntary instead.

Anyway, new Citizens themselves also do not do NS. Why make our brothers and cousins do NS to protect Foreigners?

[Image: hxaf7M5.png]

Lesson from WWII tells us that we should defend our country ourselves.
Sinkapore should adopt scotch earth strategy. Buy 10 nuclear bombs and strapped to 10 bombers. Then, maintain a skeleton army, airforce and navy to patrol around.
If anyone attacks us, just go and bomb their tier 1 cities.
[Image: xob7.jpg]
Imagine you send this type of officer to lead a platoon or company to war. He will probably killed all his soldiers with his screwed leadership instead of being killed by enemy. Might as well abolish national service and contract the defence of Singapore to CECA if the SAF dun pull up their socks and ensured that qualified and experienced officers are put in charge of training. Knnah ......... Thinking

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)