Officer rejected suggestions to evacuate NSF Dave Lee
14-1-2021 10:22 AM
Patriot Missile said:
This tan包输also passed away liao due to cancer.

The cpt,?
Sad
Bloody bastard sadist officers!
Still exists in the army.
Good at torture the nsf.
What else they good at?
Nothing.
Bastard!
14-1-2021 10:55 AM
SLine said:
Can't accept also bo pian. They always win one. How to fight?

This is why the mum told reporter , " What to do ? Can I say Reject ? don't accept ? "
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
These are the kind of jiakliaobee people who could have become ministers or GLC CEOs after retiring from SAF
14-1-2021 12:38 PM
starbugs said:
These are the kind of jiakliaobee people who could have become ministers or GLC CEOs after retiring from SAF

Like that Disgrace Chan Chun Sing lah ,

I don't find any Great things he has done so far despite " Won GE sneak into the cabinet " Is MORE tag with LKY as he still around that time

The last GE also not his credit, again he is tag along with those better MP in his team ,
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
How can anyone be so obstinate!!
Even after the medic asked him to send the poor thing to the centre, the officer still insisted on waiting.
Delayed getting medical treatment until he died. In fact anyone feeling unwell during these running or marching should be immediately sent to the medical centre for treatment.
The supervising officer tiok karma also. Died of stage 4 cancer.
Resistance is futile Happy Pbanned Schroder aka Yanghua is impersonating my avatar and signature 5 5
Singapore soldiers trained by Israeli soldier many years ago...how they fight ?
I was enlisted to 30 SCE, mono-intake, it was a tough unit with sadistic officers, sergeants, PTIs. But even so, they won’t dare to take heat stroke lightly, not to mention base on their own assessment to decide if it’s a heat stroke situation or not, during our 24 Km road March, 2 recruits were given permission to fall out for suspected heat stroke symptoms, even though one of them was a well known “chao keng” king

I can only say the standard of the officers nowadays cannot be compared to what we had before, that’s why more and more of these incidents happened
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)