One Country One System for HK
Is it possible for HK to be in One Country One System?
If so, what is the future of HK?
22-5-2020 7:43 AM
SDEBOX said:

Look at Macau, it is now one of the world top cities because it adheres to the spirit of 1 country 2 system.

HK is the opposite, the rioters went on rampant destroying national asset, disrupted law and order.

I hope HK can impose the canning law as practised in Singapore to restore law and order. Michael Fay is a good example. Singapore caned even US then president Clinton appealed for pardon.

Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Webinarian's post
22-5-2020 9:40 AM
century said:
澳门终于被禁止纪念六四,香港要办中共党校,还有人相信“一国两制”吗

now macau is dog or slave or.....cannot say NO?....
HK also going to build communist school?....later no more youtube, facebook, google, whatsapp?....why commies here still all these US app like no tomorrow?.....will all commies here go back to china? all know the answer better than me....all these wear little red scarf moronic hooligans here...... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

哎呀,人家的事你管那么多? 管管你们法龙宫就好了
22-5-2020 9:43 AM
century said:

now macau is dog or slave or.....cannot say NO?....can only lick?...no more transparent, all cover up?....
HK also going to build communist school?....later no more youtube, facebook, google, whatsapp?....why commies here still all these US app like no tomorrow?.....will all commies here go back to china? all know the answer better than me....all these wear little red scarf moronic hooligans here...... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

你做汗煎的,为什么要管别人的事?

now macau is dog or slave or.....cannot say NO?....can only lick?...no more transparent, all cover up?....

can see commie behavior here?..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
SDEBOX said:

One country one system was practiced when HK was a British colony, but now that the lease of HK is over, it had to be returned to China. But current population of HK detest to be under China's rule, cos they are communist....Therefore if the HK people protest against the one country two system, then China will take over and then it becomes one country one system ......laio...... Surprised Surprised Surprised Big smile Big smile
[+] 3 users Like debono's post
22-5-2020 9:04 AM
Webinarian said:
Look at Macau, it is now one of the world top cities because it adheres to the spirit of 1 country 2 system.

HK is the opposite, the rioters went on rampant destroying national asset, disrupted law and order.

I hope HK can impose the canning law as practised in Singapore to restore law and order. Michael Fay is a good example. Singapore caned even US then president Clinton appealed for pardon.

Big Grin

Macau is NOT THE WORLD TOP CITIES. Who taught you that?? Rolling on the flor laughing

Macau was formerly a colony of the Portuguese Empire, after Ming China leased the territory as a trading post in 1557.

Hong Kong August 1842. Hong Kong became a Crown Colony of the British Empire.

The systems itself already different from each other in the past. What made you think the people will think and behave the same?
[+] 3 users Like SDEBOX's post
22-5-2020 9:46 AM
century said:

can see commie behavior here?..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

做汗煎能赚钱吗?
22-5-2020 9:04 AM
Webinarian said:

Big Grin

World top meh? How come u not staying there and party with Stanley ho's daughters?
SDEBOX said:

Very good future. Because who will look after you except your own kind
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)