Ong Ye Kung - MOE spends $238 million a year on foreign students
[Image: 766842.jpeg]

The Ministry of Education (MOE) spends about S$238 million a year on scholarships and tuition grants for international students studying in Singapore, Education Minister Ong Ye Kung revealed in Parliament on Monday (Aug 5). 

Mr Ong also said that foreign students are admitted into institutes of higher learning on more stringent requirements only after “all Singaporean students who meet the standards have been admitted”. 

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mo...n-students

Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post
i lj him _l_
double confirmed _l_ _l_

he jolly well knows that the "all sporean" who cld meet the standard which was set for ft, cld not be met by many spore students!

whadephuck did he reveal?
Spending money on foreigners so they can get better qualifications on free scholarships to compete against singaporeans. What kind of thinking is this?

wouldnt more singaporeans benefit of they get a chance to further their education? No everyone can afford tp go overseas for a degree.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post
6-8-2019 2:59 AM
Alice Alicia said:
[Image: 766842.jpeg]

The Ministry of Education (MOE) spends about S$238 million a year on scholarships and tuition grants for international students studying in Singapore, Education Minister Ong Ye Kung revealed in Parliament on Monday (Aug 5). 

Mr Ong also said that foreign students are admitted into institutes of higher learning on more stringent requirements only after “all Singaporean students who meet the standards have been admitted”. 

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mo...n-students

Rolling on the flor laughing

Well done. We need to replace losers like Tangsen
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

You little white colonial traxhes kok suc-ing little shameless pinoy beggar who.re. Dun get so excited about scholarship in SG. SG Unis have no major in prostitutions nor beggar, so you penis-pino have no chance

6-8-2019 6:35 AM
Cory said:
Well done. We need to replace losers like Tangsen
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
6-8-2019 6:34 AM
sgbuffett said:
Spending money on foreigners so they can get better qualifications on free scholarships to compete against singaporeans. What kind of thinking is this?

wouldnt more singaporeans benefit of they get a chance to further their education? No everyone can afford tp go overseas for a degree.

The intention is very clear to nurture this group of FTs so that one day when they return to their country, they can still remember the kindness from Sg, then they can help Sg in one way or another way.

But look like they may not nurture the group of FTs they want. Due to freely giving out scholarships without double check. Crying
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
in other words oyk is implying they dont want lj type of spore students. they rather spend the allocated money to get in better fts who cld meet higher std they hv set. so where our so called lj students got chance!
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post
As the education minister he should seriously look into why Singaporeans has little innovation and like to do things half way and leave it in a mess for others to clear up. Or worse no one even doing the clear up. All these bad habits and values can be traced to the education system. And before we know, education minister post may be changing hands.
talk is very cheap. the 70 % need to show their unhappiness and dissatisfaction at the voting booth.... they need to have balls
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly [email protected] witch...scared + jealous of what?
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post
the amount is ridiculous
i remembered their medi shield or medi life only pay out that amount

Angry
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)