Our Country cannot carry on like this
13-9-2019 10:00 AM
Billionaire said:
Yes have to respect the wishes of the 70%.
Same to the 30% who aim to have changes and their voices hear in Parliament.

Then that 30% need to get their act together. By the looks of the opposition parties, they are more interested in getting themselves into Parliament for the 16k monthly pay than a true united opposition voice. Lol

See how they stupidly fight amongst themselves and compete in same smc or even grc.
When i see huge amount of scholarships goes to FTs and deprived locals of opportunities, they wil neither get support or vote from me. Many livelihoods hv been lost too. When wil they wake up to their senses? The biggest defeat for not hearing ground voices. I don't need them anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
13-9-2019 10:05 AM
sticw said:
Then that 30% need to get their act together. By the looks of the opposition parties, they are more interested in getting themselves into Parliament for the 16k monthly pay than a true united opposition voice. Lol

See how they stupidly fight amongst themselves and compete in same smc or even grc.
Yes i agreed opposition parties need to be united but with many oppositions around it's not so easy to cooperate.

I'm sure there are also many PAP members wishing to be MPs so can collect $16K monthly MP allowance.
Not forgetting the yearly million dollar those PAP ministers are getting.
13-9-2019 10:26 AM
gemstar said:
When i see huge amount of scholarships goes to FTs and deprived locals of opportunities, they wil neither get support or vote from me. Many livelihoods hv been lost too. When wil they wake up to their senses? The biggest defeat for not hearing ground voices. I don't need them anymore.

Why can’t MOE spend correctly and on our own citizens rather than waste money on Foreigners and yet give them jobs here?
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
13-9-2019 7:34 PM
Ola said:
Why can’t MOE spend correctly and on our own citizens rather than waste money on Foreigners and yet give them jobs here?

This is a million dollar question......we need an opposition member in Parliament to ask this question, and see what their answers are........
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)