Over 53K have chosen to opt out of receiving NDP funpacks.
https://tinyurl.com/ya4xv7dv

[Image: UNINv4a.png]
[+] 1 user Likes clarity's post
Don't sabo! Laughing
22-5-2020 10:08 PM
alanis said:
Don't sabo! Laughing

Yes, take it with a grateful heart...... Thinking Thinking Big smile Big smile
Why not distribute the money to all citizens as a national day angbao during this difficult period? The money spent on helping citizens through a tough period is more fruitful than on ndp merchandise that adds to waste, profits to only the merchant and likely overseas since not made in sg...

Celebrate ndp for the spirit to make lives better for citizens and not celebrate such that it looks good on the outside but everyone suffering especially during such pandemic...
[+] 2 users Like sticw's post
22-5-2020 10:10 PM
sticw said:
Why not distribute the money to all citizens as a national day angbao during this difficult period? The money spent on helping citizens through a tough period is more fruitful than on ndp merchandise that adds to waste, profits to only the merchant and likely overseas since not made in sg...

Celebrate ndp for the spirit to make lives better for citizens and not celebrate such that it looks good on the outside but everyone suffering especially during such pandemic...

Giving funpacks supports businesses.
[+] 2 users Like alanis's post
22-5-2020 10:08 PM
alanis said:
Don't sabo! Laughing
22-5-2020 10:12 PM
alanis said:
Giving funpacks supports businesses.
I suspect you are one of the funpacks suppliers...
[+] 1 user Likes Billionaire's post
22-5-2020 10:16 PM
Billionaire said:
I suspect you are one of the funpacks suppliers...

Why don't you suspect that I am God? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
if all items made in SG, still ok tk support local factories. If made in China, Indo, ?????
22-5-2020 10:18 PM
alanis said:
Why don't you suspect that I am God? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
I believed there is no God. Big Grin
22-5-2020 10:20 PM
Billionaire said:
I believed there is no God. Big Grin

But you are full of suspicions! Laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)