Over 53K have chosen to opt out of receiving NDP funpacks.
23-5-2020 7:45 AM
river said:
ya, i think so too Big Grin

walaneh! shock
Bro, many businesses affected by the stupid CB liao, many companies had to close down liao, many people lost their jobs liao, etc... lah! Worried
Still got mood for celebrations meh? Thinking
If you dont want the funpack, then give me. Others dont mind to have 10 or more
All these celebration and burning money is all bullshit and wrong values.
23-5-2020 9:53 AM
dynamite said:
All these celebration and burning money is all bullshit and wrong values.

walaneh! shock
Bro, we paid lots of taxes and they use our money to throw away leh! Worried
How can like that one leh? Thinking
It is frightening to see the profligacy of these people, how long can the reserves last with their reckless spending on meaningless things?
23-5-2020 9:40 AM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, many businesses affected by the stupid CB liao, many companies had to close down liao, many people lost their jobs liao, etc... lah! Worried

ya. maybe should get Tiger Brewery to sponsor some beers in the fun pack and all can drown their sorrows Laughing
[+] 2 users Like river's post
23-5-2020 9:40 AM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock

Bro Walaneh, students and chenghu lan got mood to celebrates?
[Image: 246443-675x450-feng-shui-lanterns-charmns.jpg]
22-5-2020 10:10 PM
sticw said:
Why not distribute the money to all citizens as a national day angbao during this difficult period? The money spent on helping citizens through a tough period is more fruitful than on ndp merchandise that adds to waste, profits to only the merchant and likely overseas since not made in sg...

Celebrate ndp for the spirit to make lives better for citizens and not celebrate such that it looks good on the outside but everyone suffering especially during such pandemic...

before all the virus mess, they talk you down, singaporeans have too much waste etc. now giving you the fun package and I dont need, to me that is waste. can't they be sensible, during such time, why build more waste. selective messaging is the problem. families with children will have more waste esp with pampers, etc. no they will just give you big heading blaming you for having more waste. making you feel small is always the style.
No real value added is waste doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. You fool.
They should not be giving kiddy stuff that generates lots of disposable waste. They should be giving something meaningful & dear to everyone. Why they don't hv hearts & brains?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)