PAP new face Ng Ling Ling responds to comments after false claim that she start SSTI
1-7-2020 1:59 AM
Justrade said:
Create jobs like this ?
[Image: BkpQtQb.jpg]

Yeah soon Singaporeans will become migrant workers in other countries washing toilets.
1-7-2020 1:57 AM
Ionel said:
Direct QUOTE: “I found a platform in the National Council of Social Service where I developed non profit boards, I set up the Social Service Training Institute and I allocated funds to assure that social service agencies can run critical programmes.”

WHERE EXACTLY WAS THE MISTAKE? A mistake in her understanding of her role or a mistake in her sentence construction or her English...what exactly????

'allo, if you couldn't recognise the sarcasm in my post, go reflect further instead of biting at me loser
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: WCCg4lv.jpg]
Justrade said:
Create jobs like this ?

1-7-2020 2:03 AM
Ionel said:
Yeah soon Singaporeans will become migrant workers in other countries washing toilets.

at some time, someone will claim credit for creating us the opportunity to venture into entrepreneurship and get to exercise whilst doing something we like...

[Image: tB6Bx6K.jpg] [Image: s6V109Z.jpg]
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: WCCg4lv.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ToBeUK's post
Justrade said:
Create jobs like this ?

Wah...sad picture sia... Crying
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Oda Tetsuro's post
Justrade said:
Create jobs like this ?

Is Singapore the only country in the world where foreigners become masters and locals mostly blue collar to serve these foreigners? Given that local and foreign population is about half-half?
[+] 1 user Likes Pascoe's post
that's why some said some ppl are daft. 就是这个意思

so if you're daft, what to do? can choose to remain daft, or try not to be daft, or pretend not daft.
1-7-2020 10:33 AM
Pascoe said:
Is Singapore the only country in the world where foreigners become masters and locals mostly blue collar to serve these foreigners? Given that local and foreign population is about half-half?

This is a situation we may be in - foreigners become masters and locals become blue collar workers. If we have a population of 50% locals and 50% foreigners, then we are in trouble. For most countries it should be a 80:20 ratio, 80% locals and 20% foreigners, else our future is at stake....... Big smile Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking
[Image: 0FgTHKh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes millionaire's post
1-7-2020 1:52 AM
DODO said:
Such a important moment for the party, why is her speech is not vet through by the party committee. I also believe is a honest mistake in the SOP.

Maybe the party committee approves of her oversell?
Bye bye Kiss
1-7-2020 10:57 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
that's why some said some ppl are daft. 就是这个意思

so if you're daft, what to do? can choose to remain daft, or try not to be daft, or pretend not daft.

Can always create a nick NotDaft to convince ownself and others thumbs up
Bye bye Kiss
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)