PAP really too free....Why don't they pull up their socks and manage COVID properly??
WHO already said not to require the Vaccination Certificate be the used as basis to allow entry to a country

Yet this Vivian kuniang still talk about Civil Aviation and dont know what shi-t to establish an understanding to use the V.C.

The V.C. is useless and no regional or international country uses it as travel document

Vaccinated already still can spread to others and ownself get infected, so what is this V.C. for but to frame it up and masturbate song song only...K.N.N...never use a little of his brain but still collect millions....C.C.B. PAP idiots!!

I really dont understand why PAP has such idiots who does not see that the V.C. is just a piece of narcissitic digital toilet paper

Whichever country thinks the V.C. can be like a passport to get entry to a country or be allowed to travel, really needs to have their brains examined!

dunsee dunsee
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post
Embarrassed
they claim Deserves to get Pay High, NOW EVEN GOT MAYOR ,

let them crack their brain lor to fix

is THEIR JOB AND IS THOSE 61 percent voted for them
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post
Last time my uncle has a big company, inside many children and relatives taking high pay but few do work or they are just doing little work and bochap. Within twenty years they lost everything.
4-5-2021 11:46 AM
dynamite said:
Last time my uncle has a big company, inside many children and relatives taking high pay but few do work or they are just doing little work and bochap. Within twenty years they lost everything.

Embarrassed
lucky my Rich uncle got me able to hold the wealth
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
Actually, once there is community spread, then it is difficult to control liao.

Their OLD out- dated SOP used for Covid- 19 may not work effectively.

Gan KY still oblivious of " Prevention is Better than Cure?"

SG is flooded with fake resumes, fake certs, fake interviews . . . already. The opened the floodgates, cannot close it back because of their FACE.

PAP is rojak and prata.
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post
4-5-2021 11:51 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Embarrassed
lucky my Rich uncle got me able to hold the wealth

so your uncle willed all his wealth to you?
[Image: Sh92GRO.jpg]
4-5-2021 11:04 AM
Sentinel said:
WHO already said not to require the Vaccination Certificate be the used as basis to allow entry to a country

Yet this Vivian kuniang still talk about Civil Aviation and dont know what shi-t to establish an understanding to use the V.C.

The V.C. is useless and no regional or international country uses it as travel document

Vaccinated already still can spread to others and ownself get infected, so what is this V.C. for but to frame it up and masturbate song song only...K.N.N...never use a little of his brain but still collect millions....C.C.B. PAP idiots!!

I really dont understand why PAP has such idiots who does not see that the V.C. is just a piece of narcissitic digital toilet paper

Whichever country thinks the V.C. can be like a passport to get entry to a country or be allowed to travel, really needs to have their brains examined!

dunsee dunsee

All these men in whites hv lots of ideas and enjoy talking rubbish.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)