PM Lee’s siblings can decide if they want to take the stand with Terry
[Image: 780904.jpeg]

Rolling on the flor laughing
Chang Li Lin, the press secretary to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has responded to media queries about the defamation suit filed against Terry Xu, the editor of The Online Citizen.

In a brief statement to the media on Sept. 10 night, Chang explained the reason PM Lee is going to court:

The Prime Minister has filed a suit against Mr Terry Xu of The Online Citizen (TOC) for defamation. He has done so because the allegations are completely false. If there is a trial, PM Lee will testify in court. His siblings can decide, together with Mr Xu, whether they too will testify, and repeat the allegations in court. The court can then establish the facts.

Xu had earlier in the day on Sept. 10, wrote in a Facebook post that he intended to defend himself in court and would take the opportunity to ask PM Lee on the stand why he did not sue his siblings instead.

https://mothership.sg/2019/09/pm-lee-sib...toc-court/
Hope they play life on tv for all to watch. Everyone should decide who's innocent.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post
it's getting ugly for ah loong.
thumbs up
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post
He say, she say, that he didn't say what she say. So actually got say or no say. The case now sibei confusing leh. Rolling on the flor laughing
10-9-2019 11:44 PM
Alice Alicia said:
it's getting ugly for ah loong.
thumbs up
He asked for it didnt he...
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
10-9-2019 11:46 PM
hsk talk said:
He say, she say, that he didn't say what she say. So actually got say or no say. The case now sibei confusing leh. Rolling on the flor laughing

Not confusing lah. PM say he say she say is ok but he cannot repeat what he say and she say. Rolling on the flor laughing
Now it is up to PM Lee's siblings to repeat the allegations in court.
Do you think they will do that?
10-9-2019 11:53 PM
maipenrai said:
Now it is up to PM Lee's siblings to repeat the allegations in court.
Do you think they will do that?

Why u think they wont leh? Thinking
10-9-2019 11:55 PM
Notdumb said:
Why u think they wont leh? Thinking

Just wait and see.
11-9-2019 12:03 AM
maipenrai said:
Just wait and see.

If your Bro try to harm your son. What will u do?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)