PM Lee’s siblings can decide if they want to take the stand with Terry
11-9-2019 6:08 PM
singlion said:
Ha you have opened a pandora box on Belief of every kind. Dead end.
Most likely it operates in HK as much as it operates in China.
For ex, If u belief in Islam, u will think i must be eliminated if i stubbornly clink to my own.
So the best way is I don't know and let Heaven opens up to tell u.

how a belief sytem take place?

on ip use to created a flse beliefin your memory bank. this ewill create a flase belief for opie use to check and balace. in reality. opposition hlep them to create a cabint. withhout oppie, thier cabinet cant not be form for citizen hardship lifethru li8cence sheme to control country resources for elite wel being.

this how to create a belief on pap faith sytem.

lhy and lwl don't make use by them. to sponsor them to fight for power.for oppie family well being.
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
11-9-2019 7:11 PM
QE3 said:
女侠出招 Ugly004

LWL is more aggressive n temperamental than Ah Yang. There is a possibility that she will be witness and go to the court, after all she is single no family n health also not in good condition there nothing to lose.
As Yang cannot afford to involve in any court case, he has to stay back to support his wife n son, civil suit court case... Let see what LWL next move....
11-9-2019 8:05 PM
AnonXymusX said:
It might be true or it might not! Only the people closely involved in this saga knows! ...sadly one poor guy is being summoned for quoting the words of one or few of the parties part of the saga... it like me being put on trial for quoting you below Big smile

you could even be put on trial for quoting what ah loong himself said. Laughing

[Image: SUEVRbm.jpg]
11-9-2019 8:48 PM
Alice Alicia said:
you could even be put on trial for quoting what ah loong himself said. Laughing

[Image: SUEVRbm.jpg]
[Image: TZ10TSX.jpg]
don't laugh. opposition is one of the bad guy in 2 party belief. it use to hlep the ruling party to form a cabinet for business govt toform a pariamtary sytem.on business govt form. Laughing

[Image: uSm5944.jpg]

[Image: 7L8bysV.jpg]

1election is ge. on ruling party invitation to work under ruling party with pay.

this is volenerring to work under ruling party to get pay. unlike the mao jetong spirit. he only get pay when citizen power constitution build.on citizen well being to get suport.

lhy have to get the mindset revolution. he join politic to serve who interest?

11-9-2019 5:48 PM
kgliangp said:
不三不四

could be his bed number at Woodbridge hospital.
why make life dificult for your brother. why don't contest the epuse to build a citizenpower onstition. to saftguard citizen interest on stable good at afortable price. for 人人消費。 头boostup the economic system.

lhy should learn from 毛泽東spirit. on red army to hlep citizenstay away slvery model thru suport citizen will on development thru communist system build.

to save the believerby ofer citizen constitution for citizen selection

1st we need to use use citizen unity power on invalid vote to invalidate the apoint ap for uneven playing field.

for the citizen power take place for new xconstitutionbuild. to saftguard citizen interest...

[Image: TsnfGa9.jpg]
This is serious stuff. I felt dizzy.
My 100 trillions cell scream at me. They have to operate on a Belief system.
Sorry my cells there is none for here onwards.
There is none for all of you.
There is now open an infinite possibilities for u.
Only God can help you. That means cosmic energy Infinite intelligence.
11-9-2019 10:06 PM
singlion said:
[Image: TsnfGa9.jpg]
This is serious stuff. I felt dizzy.
My 100 trillions cell scream at me. They have to operate on a Belief system.
Sorry my cells there is none for here onwards.
There is none for all of you.
There is now open an infinite possibilities for u.
Only God can help you. That means cosmic energy Infinite intelligence.
That's 15 years ago and now it's obsolete I think. Ideas change with time. For example LGBTs were horrors at that time but they are being encourage and welcome by many in Singapore today. So dun worry, your head cells is certified healthy....... Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
父母在天上
钱财在银行
儿女在公堂
11-9-2019 10:30 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
父母在天上
钱财在银行
儿女在公堂

有钱(权)人的悲哀 127fs4573872
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)