PM Lee’s siblings can decide if they want to take the stand with Terry
10-9-2019 11:51 PM
Notdumb said:
Not confusing lah. PM say he say she say is ok but he cannot repeat what he say and she say. Rolling on the flor laughing

lin sui say says he didn't say its ok to for him to say you can say such things!
Why ah Mai can't answer me?

PAP 1001 questions and answers book don't have that question lah. Rolling on the flor laughing
Ah Jac, you are so wrong. That's why I always buay tahan ignoramus layman postings that only confuse everyone and distort the true facts.

The Lee siblings are not going to testify in Court and they are under no obligation to do so and will never do so for reasons which I will elaborate further below. Terry is not going to subpoena them because whatever they say or do not say is not going to help his case one bit.

Let me explain to everyone and enlighten you all on the whole saga that is being played out right now. Terry can only rely on Fair Comment and Public Interest as his only defenses. He cannot rely on Truth as a Defense because the Truth has yet to be established as Pinkie is unwilling to sue his siblings. Now why is Pinkie so reluctant to sue his siblings?

Pinkie cannot sue his siblings because it all boils down to it being a case of his words against their words as there is insufficient corroborative written evidence to support either party's position. The only one who could settle the Truth is 6 feet under the ground since 2015.

No sane person especially 2 highly intelligent individuals with pedigree creme de la creme background will attend Terry's trial as witnesses because they will be severely handicapped by the lack of SC quality legal representation. Even if Terry has legal representation, that lawyer will not be able to stand up to Davinder Singh and in any event, that lawyer will only act in Terry's best interests and not the Lee siblings' interests. Terry is unable to subpoena the Lee siblings and neither can Pinkie because the Court will rule that to be a Miscarriage of Justice to have LHY/LWL essentially being put on trial within a trial, or more accurately within Terry's trial on a matter that rightfully should be heard and ruled on separately.

If the day does finally come where Pinkie finally decides to sue his siblings for Defamation, then Truth becomes the main defense and that is to be established by the lawyers on both sides. Until then, Terry is very much on his own but I am pretty sure many kindhearted lawyers will offer their legal advice to him for free.

So Ah Jac, there is no calculated move that you speak of and no killing of 3 birds with one stone. The only losers in this trial are Pinkie and Terry, not LHY and LWL. But Morons like you cannot comprehend.

Treeswing

11-9-2019 12:21 AM
5354 said:
Kill 3 birds with one stone?

Calculated move.

Morons cannot comprehend.
[+] 6 users Like The Godfather's post
It does get messy.
First is it fake news?
Is it public or private comments?
Ya u can choose to sue or not to sue.
If someone uses a public comment and maybe a published one in the media and u decide to sue that person alone, is it fair to that person? Ok u decide it is none of your business. He has been given the opportunity to withdraw.
But now it becomes public interest.
[+] 1 user Likes singlion's post
10-9-2019 11:44 PM
Alice Alicia said:
it's getting ugly for ah loong.
thumbs up

i thought he's already very ugly liao Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
人正不怕影子歪
[+] 2 users Like HdbTEH's post
"washing dirty linen in public”

OMG!
Why can't afford to buy a quiet washing machine for the whole family?
Warning

It has also been told that once drawn, a Muramasa blade has to draw blood before it can be returned to its scabbard, even to the point of forcing its wielder to wound himself or commit suicide.
11-9-2019 3:23 AM
singlion said:
It does get messy.
First is it fake news?
Is it public or private comments?
Ya u can choose to sue or not to sue.
If someone uses a public comment and maybe a published one in the media and u decide to sue that person alone, is it fair to that person? Ok u decide it is none of your business. He has been given the opportunity to withdraw.
But now it becomes public interest.

In this messy case it is no guessing matter due to the human characteristic of pliant or pliable Laughing
11-9-2019 2:49 AM
The Godfather said:
Ah Jac, you are so wrong. That's why I always buay tahan ignoramus layman postings that only confuse everyone and distort the true facts.

The Lee siblings are not going to testify in Court and they are under no obligation to do so and will never do so for reasons which I will elaborate further below. Terry is not going to subpoena them because whatever they say or do not say is not going to help his case one bit.

Let me explain to everyone and enlighten you all on the whole saga that is being played out right now. Terry can only rely on Fair Comment and Public Interest as his only defenses. He cannot rely on Truth as a Defense because the Truth has yet to be established as Pinkie is unwilling to sue his siblings. Now why is Pinkie so reluctant to sue his siblings?

Pinkie cannot sue his siblings because it all boils down to it being a case of his words against their words as there is insufficient corroborative written evidence to support either party's position. The only one who could settle the Truth is 6 feet under the ground since 2015.

No sane person especially 2 highly intelligent individuals with pedigree creme de la creme background will attend Terry's trial as witnesses because they will be severely handicapped by the lack of SC quality legal representation. Even if Terry has legal representation, that lawyer will not be able to stand up to Davinder Singh and in any event, that lawyer will only act in Terry's best interests and not the Lee siblings' interests. Terry is unable to subpoena the Lee siblings and neither can Pinkie because the Court will rule that to be a Miscarriage of Justice to have LHY/LWL essentially being put on trial within a trial, or more accurately within Terry's trial on a matter that rightfully should be heard and ruled on separately.

If the day does finally come where Pinkie finally decides to sue his siblings for Defamation, then Truth becomes the main defense and that is to be established by the lawyers on both sides. Until then, Terry is very much on his own but I am pretty sure many kindhearted lawyers will offer their legal advice to him for free.

So Ah Jac, there is no calculated move that you speak of and no killing of 3 birds with one stone. The only losers in this trial are Pinkie and Terry, not LHY and LWL. But Morons like you cannot comprehend.

Treeswing

good analysis.

but perhaps too many words for a moron, with mental hospital badge number, to digest. Laughing
11-9-2019 12:34 AM
5354 said:
I am grateful and thankful.

The PM is not afraid to sue.

To uphold the rule of law.

Dont just blindly plp.

This is a family issue. Terry is just a cannon fodder.
Even the most impartial judge also cant handle. Rolling on the flor laughing
常言道: 清官难断家务事。
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
[+] 1 user Likes QE3's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)