PM Lee: Recession possible....
Those greedy property developers still making good profits. Where got recession??? 97
Resistance is futile Happy
We don't need Millionaire PM Lhl to tell us recession is coming..we have eyes.. We need Lhl to tell us how to overcome recession.. Unfortunately, these bunch of jiakliaobee ministers are just as clueless
[+] 2 users Like rat28's post
If China does not work as a Dola slave, whole world frozen.
Going by her anthem no hope. She will use her 20000 metric tonne to fight Dola.
[Image: 9zuR3Mc.png]

15-2-2020 6:03 AM
rat28 said:
We don't need Millionaire PM Lhl to tell us recession is coming..we have eyes.. We need Lhl to tell us how to overcome recession.. Unfortunately, these bunch of jiakliaobee ministers are just as clueless

I don’t have expectations on pap to solve such a hard situation like recession. The least they can do is to admit that even those who are well have to wear masks when outside like what other countries tell their people to do. Also, it would be good if the government sources for mask producers overseas to get supply and sell cheap in Singapore in an effort to stop the spread. If they can’t even stop the spread and assure its people they are safe, Singapore will only fall deeper and faster into recession.
[+] 1 user Likes Pascoe's post
I was very very disappointed when they squandered 5 million masks, when they release it to the retailers, without control on purchase without quantity control by IC or identification.
15-2-2020 6:41 AM
sudoku said:
I was very very disappointed when they squandered 5 million masks, when they release it to the retailers, without control on purchase without quantity control by IC or identification.

And they expect their free 4 masks per household to last throughout the crisis. They think they giving out free undies or what, where one can rewash and wear over and over again?
Barometer shows BAD
[Image: OUNAp54.png]

compare Dola
[Image: LnLyDcS.png]
14-2-2020 2:35 PM
just2share said:
[Image: 4X7judw.jpg]

He said it you heard it.
[+] 1 user Likes 01jan2018's post
15-2-2020 6:53 AM
01jan2018 said:
He said it you heard it.