PM Lee approved Amaravati investment was a big mistake: Seek Loss Compensation
On hindsight, PM Lee strongly supported and approved Amaravati project was a big mistake.

Its certainly, a very painful experience forcing Professor Tommy Koh to query, " is Amaravati sick, very sick or dying? "

Is PM Lee able to pressurise PM Modi to compensate for the loss of S$ 4 000 000 000?.

Otherwise, Is Singapore Govt able to sue AP Govt to recover the loss?
[+] 2 users Like sukhoi35's post
Unanswered questions.
Who is responsible?
Was it a G2G project? Yes it was.
Was there any legal recourse option ?
[+] 1 user Likes sukhoi35's post
We are wondering why Dr M can crawl back billions from Najib's corruptions but PM Lee can't even crawl back a single cent from the corrupted KepCorp and SemMarine's mgmt ...

We already warned these jiak liao bees to fight corruption , the only way is to whack them hard instead of rewarding them ...

Evil knows no rules and boundary and only falls deeper into the dark pit ...

Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

[+] 1 user Likes wallstreetraider's post
9-11-2019 10:49 AM
wallstreetraider said:
We are wondering why Dr M can crawl back billions from Najib's corruptions but PM Lee can't even crawl back a single cent from the corrupted KepCorp and SemMarine's mgmt ...

They crawl back from our Cpf $$$ wat. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post
9-11-2019 10:49 AM
wallstreetraider said:

We already warned these jiak liao bees to fight corruption , the only way is to whack them hard instead of rewarding them ...

Evil knows no rules and boundary and only falls deeper into the dark pit ...

So far, PM Lee did not accept any responsibility for any loses
Neither did he admitted that there were mistakes.
[+] 1 user Likes sukhoi35's post
Very hard to do business in India, every customer wants to take advantage of you even if you give them the best price, they still want to bargain with you, hard to make money there. Also many of them are dishonest, you can’t trust them at all.
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather/Stuka76_Dog, SAMSENGKIA, rat28, Schroder, ʕ•͓͡•ʔ, ola, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, century, p1acebo, Cory)

[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post
4B is more than losses in 1MDB...how come malaysia so heated but singapore seems okay
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Because we all trust PAP thumbs up

9-11-2019 11:17 AM
sgbuffett said:
4B is more than losses in 1MDB...how come malaysia so heated but singapore seems okay
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather/Stuka76_Dog, SAMSENGKIA, rat28, Schroder, ʕ•͓͡•ʔ, ola, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, century, p1acebo, Cory)

[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
Please la, we owe more therefore effort to crawl from us is priority over amaravati ... 30000 babies each owe 150k is 4.5billion each year ... what is a one off amaravati that doesn't scratch anything ....
Must write out $4,000,000,000 is $4B!!! Maybe many 70% daft done understand what is $4B lol
Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)