PM Lee approved Amaravati investment was a big mistake: Seek Loss Compensation
#21
9-11-2019 7:04 PM
Payalebar said:
Hope PM LEE also sue Sorhai jialat jialat

Your mind is totally screwed up
Seriously, you have mental health problem
Pse see your GP asap.
Quote
#22
9-11-2019 11:13 AM
lvlrsSTI said:
Very hard to do business in India, every customer wants to take advantage of you even if you give them the best price, they still want to bargain with you, hard to make money there. Also many of them are dishonest, you can’t trust them at all.

You have no such experiences. Dun anyhow say lah auntie. You know Australia market. But India leh
Quote
#23
9-11-2019 10:32 AM
sukhoi35 said:
On hindsight, PM Lee strongly supported and approved Amaravati project was a big mistake.

Its certainly, a very painful experience forcing Professor Tommy Koh to query, " is Amaravati sick, very sick or dying? "

Is PM Lee able to pressurise PM Modi to compensate for the loss of S$ 4 000 000 000?.

Otherwise, Is Singapore Govt able to sue AP Govt to recover the loss?

Will there be hearing or motion passing in Parliament?
Quote
#24
in the corporate world elsewhere, losing a hundred million would have already caused a CEO his job. just saying.

Sad
[+] 1 user Likes kandykane's post
Quote
#25
We think PM Lee feels pai sei to bring up the issue to his wife to crawl back her men which she brought into Temasek because that clearly shows her incompetent and lack of control ...

The only way is to pretend he doesnt know anything and carry on singing praises about themselves ...




.



10-11-2019 7:51 AM
kandykane said:
in the corporate world elsewhere, losing a hundred million would have already caused a CEO his job. just saying.

Sad
Our teacher says this :

" Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

.
[+] 1 user Likes wallstreetraider's post
Quote
#26
More ways for Singapore companies to capture opportunities in Andhra Pradesh (Now Scrapped as total rubbish)


IE Singapore initiated the establishment of Andhra Pradesh-Singapore Business Council and Innovation Corridor to help Singapore companies enter Andhra Pradesh more easily

MR No.: 010/18

Singapore, Monday, 26 February 2018

Singapore companies stand to access opportunities in Andhra Pradesh, India, more easily as International Enterprise (IE) Singapore co-develops:

An Andhra Pradesh-Singapore Business Council led by the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) to drive private sector business collaboration to strengthen Singapore-Andhra Pradesh economic ties;
An Innovation Corridor for Singapore companies to pilot innovative urban solutions and scale up in Andhra Pradesh.
These were announced at the 24th Partnership Summit1 in Andhra Pradesh today. SBF and CII signed a MOU for the Andhra Pradesh-Singapore Business Council, witnessed by Minister S. Iswaran, Singapore Minister for Trade and Industry (Industry) and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. These follow the MOU signed last year for greater collaboration between Singapore and Andhra Pradesh in economic development through identifying business opportunities and sharing expertise.

Andhra Pradesh-Singapore Business Council

Supported by IE Singapore, SBF and CII will work together to form the Andhra Pradesh-Singapore Business Council, which will comprise company representatives from both Andhra Pradesh and Singapore. This association-led initiative aims to drive private sector partnerships between Singapore and Andhra Pradesh across priority sectors including smart infrastructure, agrifood and logistics. The council will also identify common projects, conduct business matching, and hold regular missions and events.

Innovation Corridor

Singapore companies can develop and pitch solutions based on challenges..

https://ie.enterprisesg.gov.sg/Media-Cen...ra-Pradesh
Quote
#27
10-11-2019 8:03 AM
wallstreetraider said:
We think PM Lee feels pai sei to bring up the issue to his wife to crawl back her men which she brought into Temasek because that clearly shows her incompetent and lack of control ...

The only way is to pretend he doesnt know anything and carry on singing praises about themselves ...




.

PM Lee cannot be unaware of this project because it is suc a big project, with a cost of $4,000,000,000, 9 zeros in all. Whether it is LHL's wife or not, he had to come clean and admit it was a mistake, a grave mistake that Singapore had signed a contract and is now considered null and void..... Crying Crying Crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Quote
#28
10-11-2019 8:08 AM
debono said:
PM Lee cannot be unaware of this project because it is suc a big project, with a cost of $4,000,000,000, 9 zeros in all. Whether it is LHL's wife or not, he had to come clean and admit it was a mistake, a grave mistake that Singapore had signed a contract and is now considered null and void..... Crying Crying Crying

Bloody foolish, careless and negligence

Let them pay it out of their own pockets
Quote
#29
10-11-2019 8:29 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Bloody foolish, careless and negligence

This saga involves $4 billion dollars and I am surprised it was not brought up in Parliament for debate....haiz Surprised Surprised
Quote
#30
10-11-2019 8:31 AM
debono said:
This saga involves $4 billion dollars and I am surprised it was not brought up in Parliament for debate....haiz Surprised Surprised

When make money, they take their share of profits and bonuses

Now, lost money, they have to pay their fair share of losses.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: