PM Lee sues Leong Sze Hian for defamation contained in FB post - update
#11
4-12-2018 7:25 PM
Notdumb said:
U love Pap should vote Pap mah. But why u bor lumpars to vote? Rolling on the flor laughing

We must establish firstly our votes in the GE is secret, also who one votes depends on how the present policies affect them.....................
[+] 2 users Like debono's post
Quote
#12
4-12-2018 7:27 PM
debono said:
We must establish firstly our votes in the GE is secret, also who one votes depends on how the present policies affect them.....................

Kong simi sai?
If not secret u vote Pap if secret u vote oppy huh? Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#13
4-12-2018 7:08 PM
sgbuffett said:
I think it is the STR article which he either link to his Facebook or cut and paste.

Even though he did not write they will take the chance to go after him.

So, Singapore really do not allow discusssions at all.

PAp NOT HAPPY, THEY JUST SUE.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
Quote
#14
4-12-2018 7:30 PM
Notdumb said:
Kong simi sai?
If not secret u vote Pap if secret u vote oppy huh? Rolling on the flor laughing

We tend to vote the person who is able and willing to see to our needs and problems, otherwise why vote any tom d-ck or harry...............
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Quote
#15
Quote:Mr Leong shared an article on his Facebook page that said PM Lee had helped to launder 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) funds.

Notice they went after him for "sharing" the article.

Why don't they go after the person who wrote the article?
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post
Quote
#16
4-12-2018 7:33 PM
debono said:
We tend to vote the person who is able and willing to see to our needs and problems, otherwise why vote any tom d-ck or harry...............

Ok, Pap give u $10 before erection u vote them liao.

U got no sense what's Pap doing to destroy DFs life?
Quote
#17
4-12-2018 7:27 PM
sgbuffett said:
Climate of fear they will go after critics to silence people for speaking up

Talk with facts. Protect yourself.

If you are EXBB, then ok. He garang one
Quote
#18
4-12-2018 7:34 PM
sgbuffett said:
Notice they went after him for "sharing" the article.

Why don't they go after the person who wrote the article?

What does sharing mean?

If you share someone's drugs, e.g. heroin, are you not guilty?
Quote
#19
4-12-2018 7:08 PM
sgbuffett said:
I think it is the STR article which he either link to his Facebook or cut and paste.

Even though he did not write they will take the chance to go after him.

He reproduced it. Doesn't matter who the author is. He would be just as liable
Quote
#20
4-12-2018 7:27 PM
sgbuffett said:
Climate of fear they will go after critics to silence people for speaking up
Fabrication does not come under "criticism"
[+] 1 user Likes ahnya's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: