PM Lee sues Leong Sze Hian for defamation contained in FB post - update
7-12-2018 7:53 PM
EXBB said:
Hang this stupiq oldman lah ..k#@

ah kong remeber. you look at mirror, you can see mahathir.
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
7-12-2018 7:52 PM
bad ppl 468 said:
very funny, iam taink to themental disorder p[pl from comic forum. why you answer. you want to ti cancel right?aAre you one of the sow ppl in fantasy.why you want reply me to gret fck? how china been contacin by vietname. ha.ha.

i have the god power can rewrite the story.

look at the event after g20on fact. you sill have question on my spirt power.you belive or not i can implaint the cancer cell in your brain. has.ha..if it happen don' t blame me on this deadly disease.maybe coincidently link to your sins.

fantasy. don't you see the fact on evident. after 20 what will happen to singporeon confrontation with malaysia. i can upgrade the game play .

you belive or not. ican make them fight . Laughing

can you stop them. this iseal not on fantasy.you can look at the state media news.

don't you see the god power on evident.iwill make them fight and you will scrify under pap banner.

you want to beg or noton your life?
one more word from youon and will make your dream come true.to winner the god power.
your life or dead is only my belief.on spirtpower

Lol. You are quite entertaining for a nutcase.

Dont em bra less yourself.

7-12-2018 7:52 PM
Omnipresent88 said:
why youwant me to rewrite the sory how china been contacin by vietname. ha.ha.

i have the god power can rewrite the story.

look at the event after g20on fact. you sill have question on my spirt power.ypou belive or not i can implaint the cancer cell in your brain. has.ha..if it happen don' t blame me on this deadly disease.maybe coincidently link to your sins.
You think too highly of yourself.
A nutcase dreaming of divine intervention?
Go on. Moar!

7-12-2018 8:02 PM
Omnipresent88 said:
fantasy. don't you see the fact on evident. after 20 what will happen to singporeon confrontation with malaysia. i can upgrade the game play .

can you stop them. this iseal not on fantasy.you can look at the state media news.

don't you see the god power on evident.iwill make them fight and you will scrify under pap banner.

one more word from youon and will make your dream come true.to winner the god power.
7-12-2018 8:12 PM
Black468 said:
Lol. You are quite entertaining for a nutcase.

Dont em bra less yourself.

when i use curse on cancer into your brain. you will feel sorry your self to ofense your god. god can punish the layman like you. you die also no ideas you thot ppl don't know your identity. seeing your iiritatying behaviour. you are street figther from commic forunner. why you are so free, no customer is it. who is more funny.

youcome to other forum to diastrub ppl thru your mental diorder. articulate you can not. you only have mouthpower[Image: suUsTaO.gif]

itake you is a mental disorder ppl with poor business in comic forum. very toolan hor to make you make your mouth full of pus.

A sicko dyslexic nutcase.
U stay in hougang chalet before? Lol.

7-12-2018 8:18 PM
Omnipresent88 said:
when i use curse on cancer into your brain. you will feel sorry your self to ofense your god. god can punish the layman like you. you die also no ideas you thot ppl don't know your identity. seeing your iiritatying behaviour. you are street figther from commic forunner. why you are so free, no customer is it. who is more funny.

youcome to other forum to diastrub ppl thru your mental diorder. articulate you can not. you only have mouthpower[Image: suUsTaO.gif]

itake you is a mental disorder ppl with poor business in comic forum. very toolan hor to make you make your mouth full of pus.
7-12-2018 8:02 PM
Omnipresent88 said:

f#%k you la, what f$#king power do you have?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)