PMD riders waiting for PM Lee outside AMK MTP office..."Pls let us make a living"
9-11-2019 2:07 AM
yummysukiyaki said:
Before PMD was introduced here, these riders were homeless, jobless? loser So happy PMD is banned on footpaths, pedestrians can walk safely. thumbs up They should look for job elsewhere. Take up jobs filled by foreign workers, these riders can replace them. Many Sporeans wish that PMD is completely banned. thumbs up Laughing We will not order food from Grab until they obey the law! Bye


Our authority should either implement proper riding licensing for them or to help them with coordinated job change.......
Quote
I dun think PM attend MPS.
Quote
9-11-2019 8:27 AM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Our authority should either implement proper riding licensing for them or to help them with coordinated job change.......

These PMD food delivery riders don't want a proper job.

They want to do food delivery because of "flexibility".
- Suka-suka wake up late...no need to rush to work...just take own sweet time.
- Don't feel like working, don't work.
- Instant cash, no need to wait for end of the month.
- No need to report to boss.
- Can smoke cigarette while working.
Quote
Quote: PMD riders waiting for PM Lee outside AMK MTP office..."Pls let us make a living"

People using the pavement should also wait at PM lee office.... "Plse let us use the pavement in a 100% safe environment"

Like that can?
Quote
[Image: uNBeCNT.jpg][Image: Jg0OHL3.jpg][Image: srGKcxx.jpg][Image: YAI6GgS.jpg][Image: EQRFsNy.jpg][Image: lfzNZgO.jpg][Image: Hi3czFI.jpg]

I still see a lot of PMD food delivery riding on footpaths and heck care the ban.
The above pictures are in Yishun.

Complain that govt break their rice bowl....they are breaking their own rice bowl by not following the rules and proper etiquette.

I have no sympathy for them.
[+] 2 users Like LauHiLo's post
Quote
10-11-2019 11:40 AM
LauHiLo said:
[Image: uNBeCNT.jpg][Image: Jg0OHL3.jpg][Image: srGKcxx.jpg][Image: YAI6GgS.jpg][Image: EQRFsNy.jpg][Image: lfzNZgO.jpg][Image: Hi3czFI.jpg]

I still see a lot of PMD food delivery riding on footpaths and heck care the ban.
The above pictures are in Yishun.

Complain that govt break their rice bowl....they are breaking their own rice bowl by not following the rules and proper etiquette.

I have no sympathy for them.

Have you forwarded these photos to LTA? Can even attach these in your email to your area's MP.
Quote
10-11-2019 11:36 AM
LauHiLo said:
These PMD food delivery riders don't want a proper job.

They want to do food delivery because of "flexibility".
- Suka-suka wake up late...no need to rush to work...just take own sweet time.
- Don't feel like working, don't work.
- Instant cash, no need to wait for end of the month.
- No need to report to boss.
- Can smoke cigarette while working.

-Can do stunt for the public to see : SPEEDING IN FREE TIME.
Quote
10-11-2019 11:40 AM
LauHiLo said:
[Image: uNBeCNT.jpg][Image: Jg0OHL3.jpg][Image: srGKcxx.jpg][Image: YAI6GgS.jpg][Image: EQRFsNy.jpg][Image: lfzNZgO.jpg][Image: Hi3czFI.jpg]

I still see a lot of PMD food delivery riding on footpaths and heck care the ban.
The above pictures are in Yishun.

Complain that govt break their rice bowl....they are breaking their own rice bowl by not following the rules and proper etiquette.

I have no sympathy for them.

They are just like hkg protesters.
They want to have both worlds.
I dont have any singly sympathy for them too, zero.
To me, they are a nuisance on the pavements.
Mostly they speed and wont slow down.
They bang on you, they speed off! Who suffer, we, the people using the pavement. Angry
Quote
7-11-2019 1:01 PM
skindeep said:
in an ageing population expect to see more motorized wheelchairs on the foot path. A forward looking govt should start making more paths in anticipation of other types of pmds. Just get rid of the green grass!

Use strong arm measures to force people to give up their cars.

How?

Build a railing and partition off one lane for pmds, pabs.

So, this leaves 2 out of 3 lanes (or 3 out of 4 lanes) for motor vehicles. Of course, motorists will kpkb. The traffic jam is now worse than that in bangkok and jakarta. After a while, they find that taking the mrt is faster, and they sell their cars. Roads become car-lite.

Bus stops will of course be relocated. Pickup/dropoff points are now at car parks. Less cars, less need for parking lots right? So use them for bus stops.
Quote
10-11-2019 11:46 AM
Schroder said:
Have you forwarded these photos to LTA? Can even attach these in your email to your area's MP.

Can we forward those photos (supposing I take a few pmd riders still using pavement) and forward to my mps or RC?
Will it help?
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: