Pasir Gudang - 3,555 now.
#1
Still not an emergency.

Quote:Some 780 new cases have been registered at the medical base at the stadium as of midnight Thursday (March 14).

This brings the total number of people affected by the chemical pollution here to 3,555.

Sahruddin was asked to comment on a tweet by Tunku Mahkota Johor Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim who urged the authorities to put a halt to political campaigning, saying it was time to work and govern.

“Wake up! People are suffering and some dying,” he said, adding that cyanide was found in most of the victims and this was deadly.
Quote
#2
There will be deaths...low doses of cyanide takes 3 days or more to shutdown organs....you will see people dying one by one.

Looks like a major disaster.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#3
16-3-2019 5:50 AM
sgbuffett said:
There will be deaths...low doses of cyanide takes 3 days or more to shutdown organs....you will see people dying one by one.

Looks like a major disaster.

Dont worry ..Mahathir say everything under control thumbs up
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#4
Is PAP monitoring punggol air quality or let residents there kena first?
Quote
#5
16-3-2019 7:18 AM
Notdumb said:
Is PAP monitoring punggol air quality or let residents there kena first?

050
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Quote
#6
Still waiting for..... Rolling on the flor laughing

So far, nobody has died! So no worry! Rolling on the flor laughing

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/cyanide-pasir-...17132.html
Cyanide in Pasir Gudang waste? Wait for toxicology test results first, Johor says
Quote
#7


Quote
#8
16-3-2019 9:03 AM
polanski said:
Still waiting for..... Rolling on the flor laughing

So far, nobody has died! So no worry! Rolling on the flor laughing

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/cyanide-pasir-...17132.html
Cyanide in Pasir Gudang waste? Wait for toxicology test results first, Johor says

Mahathir also still waiting .. Rolling on the flor laughing
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#9
Huh? Only 3555?
I'm an average Singaporean man with a Thai wife!
Visit my blog!
Quote
#10


Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: