Peaceful Protesters & Violent Protesters & Mobs / Riots / Hooligans
2-9-2019 8:29 AM
polanski said:
They did NOT intend to be peaceful right from day one!

You title is misleading!

In fact they are now as good as terrorists, terrorising all the innocent people all over HK, including online! Angry

You have inside information? You know them very well. Ccp mole has feed you the relevant info thumbs up
The title is incorrect.

Peaceful Protesters has a subset of Violent Protesters has a subset of Mobs has a subset involved in (Riots = Hooligans)

Most of the protestors are peaceful.

Like some police is brutal. It does not mean police = brutal.
2-9-2019 8:34 AM
Oneworld said:
The title is incorrect.

Peaceful Protesters has a subset of Violent Protesters has a subset of Mobs has a subset involved in (Riots = Hooligans)

Most of the protestors are peaceful.

Like some police is brutal. It does not mean police = brutal.

Thanks sis, I will change the title.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
2-9-2019 8:33 AM
Oneworld said:
You have inside information? You know them very well. Ccp mole has feed you the relevant info thumbs up

Your beloved NED's strategy is found on the internet!

Stop pretending that you don't know!

Stop being an idiot, Talkingstock!

You should ask yourself why you have no guts to admit that you are Talkingstock!
2-9-2019 7:40 AM
hfourhappy said:
From peaceful turned into hooligan in a short span of time.
Whats that tell us?
The government unable to grip hold onto their people and simply give them too much leeway to exercises freedom.
It has been escalated into riots day in day out.
Beyond control now.
Each Protests already known to become violent damaging properties here and there.
If government still let such issues happen again and again, the country is deemed to doom in no time.

it's not like the entire protest turned from peaceful to violent...there are different types of protestors...another great example of not understanding what's actually happening and to simply eat what you are fed....so convenient to put everyone in the same bucket.

"The government unable to grip hold onto their people and simply give them too much leeway to exercises freedom"....wow...all I can say is many years of brainwashing has led you to believe that freedom is a privilege not a right...it's actually the opposite my dear..
[+] 1 user Likes PervertoSan's post
2-9-2019 8:36 AM
polanski said:
Your beloved NED's strategy is found on the internet!

Stop pretending that you don't know!

Stop being an idiot, Talkingstock!

You should ask yourself why you have no guts to admit that you are Talkingstock!

NED's involvement can be found on You Tube..
Tomorrow will be better than Today
2-9-2019 8:39 AM
PervertoSan said:
it's not like the entire protest turned from peaceful to violent...there are different types of protestors...another great example of not understanding what's actually happening and to simply eat what you are fed....so convenient to put everyone in the same bucket.

"The government unable to grip hold onto their people and simply give them too much leeway to exercises freedom"....wow...all I can say is many years of brainwashing has led you to believe that freedom is a privilege not a right...it's actually the opposite my dear..

You mean if you are a good boy for one day of the month while you commit crimes ALL the other days of the month, you are INNOCENT?

Don't come and give your twisted logic to protect violence and terrorism!

You are simply so perverted! Rolling on the flor laughing
2-9-2019 8:43 AM
polanski said:
You mean if you are a good boy for one day of the month while you commit crimes ALL the other days of the month, you are INNOCENT?

Don't come and give your twisted logic to protect violence and terrorism!

You are simply so perverted! Rolling on the flor laughing

oh dear...so hard for you to understand English..I understand and respect that your prefer to communicate in your mother tongue...just don't try to retort my comments....you just sound a bit awkward and lost.
There is another thread saying students are going on strike today 020919 (Monday)...10,000 plus students.
dunsee
2-9-2019 8:49 AM
PervertoSan said:
oh dear...so hard for you to understand English..I understand and respect that your prefer to communicate in your mother tongue...just don't try to retort my comments....you just sound a bit awkward and lost.

Facts are not distorted argument!

Lies don't become facts simply because you can twist your tongue well and twist the lies with your tongue!

My dear perverted son is trying to do Trump lies repeatedly? Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)